I won't have to watch day 2 of the draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rugbythug
    Practice Squad
    • Mar 2004

I won't have to watch day 2 of the draft.

Seeing as we only have a 1, 2, 6,7 left. Assuming Gerard goes through. I know that we will get some supplementals but I have no idea how many or what rounds. I heard a 3 but not much more.
    http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.
  • BroncosB2B
    Rod 797 Catches
    • Sep 2003

It gets pretty boring when you're team has no picks. It's going to suck waiting for 5 hours to see the first round pick for Denver though.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

• Mat'hir Uth Gan
      Banned User
      • Apr 2004

I could care less about Day 2. The 4th round is interesting because you get to see the players that slipped from Day 1, but beyond that, as a fan, I could care less, its a crapshoot.

Comment

• EMCF
        Banned User
        • Feb 2004

We should get a couple picks if and when we unload Droughns and Pryce.

Comment

• TXBRONC
          Captain
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by rugbythug
          Seeing as we only have a 1, 2, 6,7 left. Assuming Gerard goes through. I know that we will get some supplementals but I have no idea how many or what rounds. I heard a 3 but not much more.
          We're going to get two number three picks back. One because of Gold and the other because Berry.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• DPg2003
            Practice Squad
            • Feb 2004

Right now the team is looking for a high round pick this year for Droughns(I think it will be more like a mid round pick), and a high round pick next year for Pryce.

Hopefully we'll have 4 picks on Day 1, if we trade Droughns and get a 3rd Round Supplemental choice.

Comment

• DPg2003
              Practice Squad
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              We're going to get two number three picks back. One because of Gold and the other because Berry.
              If I'm not mistaken the combination of the two will result in 1 3rd round supplemental pick, but I could be wrong though.

Comment

• TXBRONC
                Captain
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by DPg2003
                If I'm not mistaken the combination of the two will result in 1 3rd round supplemental pick, but I could be wrong though.

That could be but I thought had read that each one would bring a 3rd.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Tatortot
                  Practice Squad
                  • Feb 2004

Dont we get like 1 or 2 first rounds if we trade Pryce?
                  "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

• MoFo_JoRo
                    Playmaker
                    • Jun 2004

So we went against what i thought we should do another long season for us!
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                    X