• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knoepke84
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2007

Priest?

Mike Shanahan Has The Rep Of Being A Gambler And What Better Gamble Than Priest Holmes....denver Has Been In Need Of A Pass Catching Back For A While...and Jason Taylor Would Be An Awesome Pickup For The Much Needed Pass Rush...
  • slr777
    Practice Squad
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by knoepke84
    Mike Shanahan Has The Rep Of Being A Gambler And What Better Gamble Than Priest Holmes....denver Has Been In Need Of A Pass Catching Back For A While...and Jason Taylor Would Be An Awesome Pickup For The Much Needed Pass Rush...

I dont know/

Comment

• Bronco T
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2006

Ill take Taylor in a heartbeat but not a washed up injuerd RB.

Comment

• HORSEPOWER 56
        Offensively Defensive...
        • Oct 2004

I'd love to have Priest Holmes if he was healthy, but I think he's going to call it quits. One too many injuries and the last one was a doozy.

Comment

• dogfish
          • Jan 2006

what's with the threads talking about picking up jason taylor? he's kinda, you know, under contract with another team. . .

call me crazy, but i really don't see them getting rid of a defensive MVP candidate. . . .

this isn't fantasy football. . . . i mean, LT would be a nice pickup too, but there's not much sense talking about it. . . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• HORSEPOWER 56
            Offensively Defensive...
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by dogfish
            what's with the threads talking about picking up jason taylor? he's kinda, you know, under contract with another team. . .

call me crazy, but i really don't see them getting rid of a defensive MVP candidate. . . .

this isn't fantasy football. . . . i mean, LT would be a nice pickup too, but there's not much sense talking about it. . . .

This is the Priest Holmes thread...

Comment

Working...
            X