Conversation Between broncoslover115 and Peanut

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. We (the mods) try to keep this a safe place. It is amazing the subjects we get into. My first one was about substance abuse. It's floating around in ABF.

Helping to educate others...not just the people who post in the threads, but the lurkers. Lots of people read, but don't have accounts. Your outreach goes beyond what you can see.
  2. Thanks for you said about my post. I appreciate it Peanut.

Who would have thought that in a football forum we get to have such deep conversations. You make it a place where it can happen.

I also feel like I'm able to help educate others about sexual assault and domestic violence and I feel like I'm doing community outreach right here on the boards. Go figure. 😊
  3. All good!
  4. It's fixed. If it's still doing it, log off (deletes cookies) and log back on. It'll work this time.
  5. Oh wow, I just saw that others are having the same issue based on the thread titles. Now, I don't feel so alone.
  6. Thanks. What a weird thing, eh? It just appeared out of nowhere. I tried all different threads but no luck. Also tried to log off and back on too. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Thanks for getting someone to look into it. Janet
  7. Janet,
    I have no idea what is going on. We have someone working on it, though. I also started a new thread in Feedback. Tried to put information into the title. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon. Like "normal" is good.
  8. Hey Peanut,
    I'm having a weird issue with the site. I can actually click on the thread header topic but when I click on the topic itself to see the posts, I'm getting this message:

A required field called ip is missing or has an invalid value.

I have no idea what this means. I'm on my iPhone and haven't tried from my computer. Never had this before. Help!!

Janet
  9. But you do so with such elegance and grace.

And, I have to remind myself that I don't ALWAYS have to educate these guys on their stupidity. And like the song says, "Let it go, let it go."
  10. Thanks for the kind words. You should see me right before I post something.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast