Conversation Between Freyaka and #87Birdman

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. http://brandonsanderson.com/state-of...anderson-2015/

A blog from sanderson about his upcoming schedule and his projects. Even had a few shots of his comic coming out.
  2. O nice. Yeah I just got bored at work and thought I should look it up and realized it was so close. Now do I get it on the 6th or wait till January to read both books back to back lol.

Just insane the speed he gets books out. Because I think there are 5 books coming out in the next year.

The 2 mist born books, the final reckoners book, the white sand comic and I believe the next stormlight book is supposed to hit fall of next year.
  3. Thanks bud, I actually was at Books A Million the other day and found that out.
  4. Hey just a heads up the next mistborn book is coming out on October 6 with the following one scheduled for end of January.
  5. God it's litterally worse than it was the last time I viewed this page....
  6. Yeah at first I was siding towards the PS4, but that split screen so I can watch football and still play games is going to be great. And the only game that I would want from the PS4 was Infamous as I always wanted to try those games, but the games on Xbox strike my fancy more.

O and did I mention I like the X controller better

PS Titanfall looks epic posted video of it in the Xbox thread. I like me my mechs and jetpacks lol.
  7. Still time for you to come over to the good side save yourself $100 and get a few more games instead
  8. I don't know which scared me worse....the fat kid or seeing this page again....it's even more hideous than I remembered.
  9. Not a fan of dancing fat guy
  10. Yup and he makes an appearence in Mistborn but doesn't say his name.

But I guess the Stormlight archives is going to be 2 5 book arcs, and each book is going to be dedicated to someone. And the dedicated part is just flashbacks like Kal had in book one.

Book 2 is suppose to be about Shallan. But i guess there have been a few readings done by Sanderson out there from the book already.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast