Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I Feel Sorry For The Texans And Here Is Why

Hi sports fans, you have asked for it, you have needed it, you have thrown tantrums for it, and you are going to get it. Lets take a walk together down MY VISION lane and see how this thing is going to turn out shall we...

I feel sorry for the texans and here is why...

1. Ron Dayne is averaging a whopping 3.9 yds per carry. Oh my, you thought this guy ran slow when he was with us, wait until you see how slow he looks going against us. This is going to look abusive, and many of you will be feeling sorry for Dayne, long before the first quarter is even over. The guy wouldn't even make our team this year.

2. Gary Kubiak. Yes I know this draws lines in the sand with the old loyalty issue. However, Mr Gary decided to leave the Bronco family and go spread his wings elsewhere. Well I have this to say Mr Gary. So so suck your toe all the way to Mexico. So there. We made you what you are today, and on Thursday we will exercise our right to take it away from you. Shangenius is going to pull out the moves he never taught you(yes he knew this would happen some day) and take you to Bronco school again!

3. Brandon The Beast, Snowplow, Snowman, Snowangel, Snowblower, SnowRemover, deicer, MARSHALL will be playing for our squad. Do I really need to say more here??? I mean the guy is sick in a very sick way, he will have his fun, and he will hurt you and your squad Gary. He will hurt you real bad.

4. Jay Cutler. Simply a stud. (any questions just check out my other threads on Jay, that should clear things up a bit for ya...)

5. Selvin is emerging as our star, Travis will run it for us in the red zone to punch it in, that is unless Selvin takes it in from 40 or 50 yards out. This one two punch will make a statement game to the league, that they are a tandem to be feared.

6. Shanny will be so far in Gary's head that Kubes may be clawing at his own forehead trying to get him out of there. This will be a classic example of master and student, and no Gary you will not take the pebble from Shanny's hand.

Ok kids, thats it for this week, lets keep it clean, and enjoy as we hammer the X out of the Texans. The Coloradans are coming to town!
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Hammer them we will Tellway

3 more sacks for Doomsday no way Salaam can stop him. As much as I like Kubiack, he will feel the Bronco wrath! Let's go Broncos!

Let the comeback continue!

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post

3 more sacks for Doomsday no way Salaam can stop him. As much as I like Kubiack, he will feel the Bronco wrath! Let's go Broncos!

Solid Mile Higher on that fanhood check!
    There is a shrieking, hip gyrating monkey on the back of the SD Discharge Neutler Sparkler Organization of never winning a SB ROFLMAO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I heard Ron Dayne won't go on Thursday because of an ankle injury. Also, in some other thread there was this article and it said that Brandon Marshall was to appear in court on Thursday to enter a plea on the drunk driving charges. Anybody know more about why it's on Thursday?
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...onmarshall.png
    Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM.

I love the title of these threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Tellway View Post
    Hi sports fans, you have asked for it, you have needed it, you have thrown tantrums for it, and you are going to get it. Lets take a walk together down MY VISION lane and see how this thing is going to turn out shall we...

I feel sorry for the texans and here is why...

Sundays (or Thursdays) would not be the same without your VISION.

I feel sorry for the Texans and here is why...Denver 27-20!

Quote Originally Posted by Stand Ablaze View Post
    I heard Ron Dayne won't go on Thursday because of an ankle injury. Also, in some other thread there was this article and it said that Brandon Marshall was to appear in court on Thursday to enter a plea on the drunk driving charges. Anybody know more about why it's on Thursday?
    If it was initially scheduled for Thursday, he'll get a continuance. No way he's not playing this week.

I feel ya! We're gonna smash the Texans. Let the comeback continue!

As much as I like Kubes, I feel no pity for opponents when they face the mighty Broncos.

I hope Kubiak is taking notes, cause hes about to be SCHOOLED!!

Go Broncos!!
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    As much as I like Kubes, I feel no pity for opponents when they face the mighty Broncos.

I hope Kubiak is taking notes, cause hes about to be SCHOOLED!!

Go Broncos!!
    I can hear Kubiak now, after we blow them out, screaming at Shanahan, "You didn't teach me everything!!!"

Thats right Gary, school will be in session.

Props to you Power addict, your fanhood is monumental!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I feel ya! We're gonna smash the Texans. Let the comeback continue!
    You is talking crazy and I likes it!

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Sundays (or Thursdays) would not be the same without your VISION.

I feel sorry for the Texans and here is why...Denver 27-20!
    Oh yes my bronco brother, oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by OrAnGe WiLk View Post

Sweet call my brother, sweet call. Fanhood plus plus!

Quote Originally Posted by Tellway View Post
    Sweet call my brother, sweet call. Fanhood plus plus!
    Quadruple post

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...onmarshall.png
    Making team signature bars, just drop me a PM.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton