Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188
Results 2,806 to 2,813 of 2813

Thread: NASCAR Thread

Another race, another piss poor finish for Jr. This one is the most aggravating as Jr went into the race with a great car at a track he runs great at. At the beginning of the race the car looked great then it just fell apart.

Post race Jr said that he knew it would take time for his team to gel back together again and get rolling after him being out for the last half of the season, but we are now 4 races in and Ive seen no improvement really.

I know he had no brakes at the end but why not stay out like Newman and Stenhouse did??? It was all of a mere 2 laps. Roll the dice, man. I know it wasnt Jr's call, it was Greg Ives' call, but come on. You gotta gamble, especially when youve yet to finish better than 14th all year and youre at a track that Jr has won 3 times at before.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Pretty fun race over all. We're only 4 races in and I've already watched 4 races more than I did in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Everything is great.
    They put it on a t-shirt. Proceeds benefit the KBFoundation. A bit of humor. Something good coming from something not so good.
    Administrator

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Flipping through the channels the other day NASCAR was on, the last 20 or 30 minutes of Monster Energy Cup Kobalt 400 Vegas. My two older daughters (11 and 6) we with me and started asking questions cause, well, I'm their dad and to them I apparently know everything

Disappointment looms for us all.

It was kind of fun and intriguing with a good finish and the girls were at least slightly interested and then...

The real match began as Busch punched Logano and was then subsequently mauled by Logano's pit crew.

The girls were really confused, the younger's face going from bewilderment to concern and back again, asking what, why, etc...

All I could answer was "Amurica."

We skipped the races this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Flipping through the channels the other day NASCAR was on, the last 20 or 30 minutes of Monster Energy Cup Kobalt 400 Vegas. My two older daughters (11 and 6) we with me and started asking questions cause, well, I'm their dad and to them I apparently know everything

Disappointment looms for us all.

It was kind of fun and intriguing with a good finish and the girls were at least slightly interested and then...

The real match began as Busch punched Logano and was then subsequently mauled by Logano's pit crew.

The girls were really confused, the younger's face going from bewilderment to concern and back again, asking what, why, etc...

All I could answer was "Amurica."

We skipped the races this past week.

NASCAR is a contact sport, you know.
    Administrator

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post

NASCAR is a contact sport, you know.
    I know that Busch is your favorite and all, but boy I enjoyed that lol... The funny thing is he was starting to grow on me a little before that incident, now he's pretty much back at square one.

Rest In Peace Pete Hamilton. Hamilton was 74 years old, he was pulled the 1970 Daytona 500.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I know that Busch is your favorite and all, but boy I enjoyed that lol... The funny thing is he was starting to grow on me a little before that incident, now he's pretty much back at square one.
    He's one of my favorites. Larson and Erik Jones are kind of passing him. I used to like Joey. I mentioned recently that that has changed (before this incident).
    Administrator