Page 536 of 536 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 534 535 536
Results 8,026 to 8,039 of 8039
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    So Kurt Angle wants Austin to induct him into the Hall. I was a bit taken back by it, what are your guys thoughts in that?
    While Rock was the first fued that Kurt had, Austin vs Angle during the invansion storyline was the best thing that ever happen during that summer. Also cant forget the Kurt Angle/Austin serenading Vince McMahon on that one time on Smackdown. They been friends for years from all of Kurt and Austin interviews.

I'm not saying I marked out, but I was... intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I'm not saying I marked out, but I was... intrigued.
    I thought the Rollins/Sammi match was stellar & then HHH music hits costing Rollins the match basically.

The Undertaker shows up in the ring with Goldberg & Brock.

Finally Big Show comes out and surprises everyone. The dude has dropped some weight. Looks to be in great shape.

It's getting interesting, this is the part of the year where I usually watch the most. Rumble leading into Mania.

Alicia Fox acting is so cringy. They take her out the ring because she sucks at wreslting...She can't even act either.

Show has been posting workout pics, big man even got abs now.

Royal Rumble 2017 - 8.5/10

While I do think they sometimes overdo the close 2 counts, Cena & AJ Styles are doing a heck of a job at it. I'd like to see a couple of matches with just 1-3 pinfall attempts, just to switch things up.

The Lesnar/Goldberg thing is getting old fast.

Great crowd.

The Royal Rumble is my favorite WWE PPV and rarely disappoints. I rather enjoyed it.

Royal Rumble 2017 - 8.5/10

While I do think the sometimes overdo the close 2 counts, Cena & AJ Styles are doing a heck of a job at it.

The Lesnar/Goldberg thing is getting old fast.

Great crowd.

The Royal Rumble is my favorite WWE PPV and rarely disappoints. I rather enjoyed it.
    Im just worry about Randy winning the whole thing another Cena V Orton match isnt something i want to see.

Almost cut it off when Cena won. I knew going in he'd win, but seeing it happen pissed me off. He might had the belt 16 times but he'll never be half the wrestler that Flair was.

The rumble itself was good, I feel like you shouldn't be in the rumble if you already had a match before hand. Could've given those spots to someone else like a Samoa Joe, another cruiserweight, or Finn, or someone who could use some screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Almost cut it off when Cena won. I knew going in he'd win, but seeing it happen pissed me off. He might had the belt 16 times but he'll never be half the wrestler that Flair was.

The rumble itself was good, I feel like you shouldn't be in the rumble if you already had a match before hand. Could've given those spots to someone else like a Samoa Joe, another cruiserweight, or Finn, or someone who could use some screen time.
    I didn't grew up with Flair so i can comment how big he was in the 80-90's but you have to give Cena his due, the longevity that Cena has is pretty impressive and this year Cena has had alot of good matches especially as he approaching the big 4-0. The rumble though it was safe to go with Orton and I hope that it will be triple threat.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

No will ever do it like flair did. That guy did everything with style.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by demonicbroncos View Post
    I didn't grew up with Flair so i can comment how big he was in the 80-90's but you have to give Cena his due, the longevity that Cena has is pretty impressive and this year Cena has had alot of good matches especially as he approaching the big 4-0. The rumble though it was safe to go with Orton and I hope that it will be triple threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    No will ever do it like flair did. That guy did everything with style.
    I'm only 25, so I didn't see 80's Ric Flair either. I just don't think Cena is a good wrestler, I think the only reason he has gotten to where he is, is because he's a yes man and kisses Vince backside. In turn Vince gives him gold, and keeps Cena's lady friend employed. People are calling Roman the new John Cena, because just like John, he is being handed things over people that deserve it more.

Half of each roster has better wrestlers than Cena. And longevity? There Flair, Hogan, and some others have wrestled past 60, so someone pushing 40, isn't impressive. Especially when people 40 or over didn't become part timers.

I saw Flair in the 80s. Actually he was my favorite singles wrestler during his career. Only Sting and Jake Roberts came close but at the end of the day, Flair is #1 all time in my book as a solo wrestler. The only wrestlers I liked far better were the Road Warriors, who were the reason I started watching wrestling back in July 1983.

I will give Cena a lot of credit, he has improved and I think he gets more flack than he deserves. I've enjoyed his matches the last couple years more than his entire career combined. As for Flair, I enjoy a 1993 match just as much as a 1983 match. He just told a better story for a MUCH longer period. I like Cena a lot more now, but he shouldn't have had that record with Flair. I would've given it to the Undertaker if anyone, especially now that he no longer has a streak. It doesn't really bother me, and I get it that Cena has been the flagship for a while, but I just don't think he deserves to be in a legendary class with Flair. I will say though that nobody's presence works a crowd more than Cena... although Roman Reigns is coming close lol.

I saw Flair in the 80s. Actually he was my favorite singles wrestler during his career. Only Sting and Jake Roberts came close but at the end of the day, Flair is #1 all time in my book as a solo wrestler. The only wrestlers I liked far better were the Road Warriors, who were the reason I started watching wrestling back in July 1983.

I will give Cena a lot of credit, he has improved and I think he gets more flack than he deserves. I've enjoyed his matches the last couple years more than his entire career combined. As for Flair, I enjoy a 1993 match just as much as a 1983 match. He just told a better story for a MUCH longer period. I like Cena a lot more now, but he shouldn't have had that record with Flair. I would've given it to the Undertaker if anyone, especially now that he no longer has a streak. It doesn't really bother me, and I get it that Cena has been the flagship for a while, but I just don't think he deserves to be in a legendary class with Flair. I will say though that nobody's presence works a crowd more than Cena... although Roman Reigns is coming close lol.
    NWA every Saturday morning lol.

Ric Flair vs Tommy The Wildfire Rich

The Road Warriors vs Ivan & Nikita

AJ Styles should induct Angle
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Supposedly tonight on Raw they'll announce plans for Rollins, whom is expected to be out 8 weeks.

The creator, Hideo Itami will be returning to NXT soon. If he wasn't injured so often he'd probably be on the main roster by now.