Thread: MMA Thread.

THen I read this;

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/0...out-video.html

Release it Cody!! Release it!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Anyone see the first episode of TUF last this week? LOVED seeing Cody grab TJ.... and the part looking back to when Connor was asking "where the snake is..."? That was great!

I met TJ and he did come across as a bit of an ass. But, I by no means know him. Danny Castillo(Cody's other coach) I've met and had the pleasure to talk to multiple times where I work. He seems like a down to earth very decent dude. Maybe that makes me bias towards Cody's team? Probably.
    I did watch it, pretty intense!

Cody is one of my favorite fighters. His hand speed and power makes him almost unbeatable in that division. I was thrilled with the way he beat Cruz.

I'm really looking forward to the finale.

Are you watching tomorrow nights card? It looks pretty stacked.

TJ comes off as an ex that can't move on. He felt betrayed by Team Alpha Male, and screamed from the roof tops at how bad the camp is and how over obsessed they and Uriah was with beating Cruz.

He's an upset ex. I never liked the guy, didn't like him when he was on TUF as a competitor and was happy as hell when Dodson won the season. Wasn't a Dodson fan, but disliked TJ that much.

damn....my boy jake ellenberger got smoked with that beautiful elbow strike. IMO we don't see enough of those as they are deadly when they connect clean.

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    damn....my boy jake ellenberger got smoked with that beautiful elbow strike. IMO we don't see enough of those as they are deadly when they connect clean.
    Swanson looked really good, even if Labov was out of his league

Really disappointed with the ufc cards right now, Rockhold Silva makes too much sense not to happen, I love Masvidal vs Maia, Aldo vs Holloway,, Rodriguez vs Edgar, and Miocic vs JDS but when is Bisping going to defend the belt and fight GSP or any of the contenders? When is Lawler fighting again? I really want to see the Diaz brothers on a card soon (Lawler vs Nick & Ferguson vs Nate). Cyborg needs to get a fight already.
    I do look forward to Cody vs TJ. I have actually stood next to Cody and its crazy how he looks in real life compared to TV, and he looks like he is bigger than TJ, I really hope the winner of that fight takes on Mighty Mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Really disappointed with the ufc cards right now, Rockhold Silva makes too much sense not to happen, I love Masvidal vs Maia, Aldo vs Holloway,, Rodriguez vs Edgar, and Miocic vs JDS but when is Bisping going to defend the belt and fight GSP or any of the contenders? When is Lawler fighting again? I really want to see the Diaz brothers on a card soon (Lawler vs Nick & Ferguson vs Nate). Cyborg needs to get a fight already.
    I do look forward to Cody vs TJ. I have actually stood next to Cody and its crazy how he looks in real life compared to TV, and he looks like he is bigger than TJ, I really hope the winner of that fight takes on Mighty Mouse.
    Just... drool.....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Lawler is fighting cowboy at 213
    Silva is fighting OSP at 212 at a catch weight of 200 makes no sense to me.
    Do you think Connor and mayweather will have their fight?

Cyborg is suppose to be fighting De Randamie(however it's spell).

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Cyborg is suppose to be fighting De Randamie(however it's spell).
    i might go to that rumored fight in anaheim if i can get tickets, gonna be on vacation in the area at the time, that would be super sick!!

I'm all in....Chargers fan FOR LIFE!.......worse than getting the electric chair!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i might go to that rumored fight in anaheim if i can get tickets, gonna be on vacation in the area at the time, that would be super sick!!
    The Rogan has been talking about it, it seems like it's a done deal.

Sucks that Kelvin got knocked for pot. Really wish sports would change their rules to be okay with weed.

I don't smoke it, but it really has no impact on the sport or matches.

CM Punk is rumored to be on a tv show. Guess he's avoiding Vitor.(Whom said he wants to fight Punk before he retires.)

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Lawler is fighting cowboy at 213
    Silva is fighting OSP at 212 at a catch weight of 200 makes no sense to me.
    Do you think Connor and mayweather will have their fight?
    I don't know that whole thing seems like a circus, I think it will ruin Conor if it happens, look how he is acting with the money he has made he ends up with 50 mil in his bank account he'll probably lose his hunger to be the best.
    One thing I like about Anderson Silva is he was never ruined by success, and didn't buy into his own hype, he just got old.

I don't know that whole thing seems like a circus, I think it will ruin Conor if it happens, look how he is acting with the money he has made he ends up with 50 mil in his bank account he'll probably lose his hunger to be the best.
    One thing I like about Anderson Silva is he was never ruined by success, and didn't buy into his own hype, he just got old.
    True. I get you only have so long in the fighting industry but it seems like Connor isn't trying to be the best just make a ton of money. I can't blame him but I think it could ruin him like you said. Silva is the goat. He's even threatening to retire if the title fight doesn't happen between bisping and yoel

Alvarez x Poirier, another great fight ruined by a stupid rule that will never work. UFC should either allow knee strikes or don't, in any situation. The "knees to a downed opponent" rule will never work for fighters and refs. I mean, the ref does not even know if the fight has the old or the new rule and, as far as I know, throwing an "illegal knee" breaks the rules regardless of intention. It's a mess, just horrible.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607