Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,149

    A knock knock joke

    Knock-knock.

    Who's there?


    Taylor Swift.

    Taylor Sw-

    YO, I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES OF ALL TIME.

    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Knock-knock.

    Who's there?


    Taylor Swift.

    Taylor Sw-

    YO, I'MMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES OF ALL TIME.

    that's kinda funny but that really was a "richard" move on his part.

    No offense to any Richards on this site.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Latrobe, PA
    Posts
    1,261


    loved it.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,116
    Good one WhoDey .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rifle, CO
    Posts
    9,164
    Quote Originally Posted by JCJE View Post
    that's kinda funny but that really was a "richard" move on his part.

    No offense to any Richards on this site.
    None taken
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    15,765
    Man, check out Taylor... she's grippin that mic!!!
    *2011 Bronco Mania Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    For those of us whose lives do not revolve around prima-donnas, does anyone have a link to the actual event? Preferably video, so we can see what you guys are all talking about.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    15,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    For those of us whose lives do not revolve around prima-donnas, does anyone have a link to the actual event? Preferably video, so we can see what you guys are all talking about.
    I got ya here...

    http://www.ishatonu.com/?p=14
    *2011 Bronco Mania Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    Thanks, EB!

    What a jerk (Jay-Z, not you).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Thanks, EB!

    What a jerk (Jay-Z, not you).
    Kanye West, not Jay Z

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    15,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Thanks, EB!

    What a jerk (Jay-Z, not you).
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Kanye West, not Jay Z
    !!!!!

    What I thought was absolute class was Beyonce when she won it all... she said something to the effect of- "I remember being 17 and excited when I won my first VMA, so I'd like to get Taylor up here to finish here speech...:
    *2011 Bronco Mania Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,817
    I loved Kanye's comments after the show after he apologized...

    "I'm just real".....whatever that f..that means.

    Yeah....REAL DUMB in the words of Chris Rock.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Denver.
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Kanye West, not Jay Z
    Right. Next thing you'll tell me is that Michael Jackson was a male.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Right. Next thing you'll tell me is that Michael Jackson was a male.
    Some scientists believe so!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal