Best NFL Chants? Worst?

My favorite (no idea why) nfl chant is the denver broncos chat after an incomplete pass by the opposing team, the announcer goes: "Pass intended for jerry rice is...." "INNNN - COMMM - PLEEEEETE"

I know there are plenty good ones, the other one I liked was "who dat, who dat, who dat der gon beat dem saints" or something like that.

J-E-T-S jets jets jets....

ummm....

Not many good ones out there that i remember, in my opinion ours is the only one that effectively hurts the other teams drives.

Which you guys think are good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    My favorite (no idea why) nfl chant is the denver broncos chat after an incomplete pass by the opposing team, the announcer goes: "Pass intended for jerry rice is...." "INNNN - COMMM - PLEEEEETE"

I know there are plenty good ones, the other one I liked was "who dat, who dat, who dat der gon beat dem saints" or something like that.

J-E-T-S jets jets jets....

ummm....

Not many good ones out there that i remember, in my opinion ours is the only one that effectively hurts the other teams drives.

Which you guys think are good and bad.
    I've been to a few Texans games...and they have one that beyond annoying...everytime the texans get a first down...the PA goes...and that's a HOUSTON TEXANS....Crowd:Fiirrrsssttt DOWN!!
    "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I've been to a few Texans games...and they have one that beyond annoying...everytime the texans get a first down...the PA goes...and that's a HOUSTON TEXANS....Crowd:Fiirrrsssttt DOWN!!
    We do that at our local fresno state bulldogs football games..

The announcer says "Ryan Mathews gets a 11 yard gain, and thats another, Fresno State....."

FIRST DOWNNNNNN

yeah...

Ryan Mathews is the leading rusher in the ncaaf by a mile...(actually, just did the math, he's got 1316 yards, second place has 1033 yards.... thats 1/6 of a mile)

edit: I'd like to add that we are the only football stadium that still does the wave....
    Last edited by 12and4; 11-03-2009 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    This is what they do at KC Chiefs games. So fing Pop Warner!!!

College

I know there's probably a lot better ones if you include college teams... so I will.

At KU, when the Jayhawks kick off, the student section yells "knock his f*%#ing head off!" The team and chancellor have tried to corall it, but they still do it. You tube it, it's pretty funny.
    I'm da Champ... you da Chumps.

Thanks for 2011 Tebow!
    Let's go Peyton!!!