Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Wow Portugal won and largely without Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wow Portugal won and largely without Ronaldo
    Good for Portugal, and as you say, mostly minus their leader!!! Another tight game, and my goodness, France hits the post with little time left.

It was WITHOUT ronaldo. 8th min he got hurt.

GOOOO PORTUGAL!!!!

both had some great chances!

Portugal finally won something important. Good for them.

ESPN FC sat and argued about Portugal getting lucky with some teams miss managing and the Germans not showing up.

I might not like Portugal, but you can't fault them for teams failing against them. They have to play their game.

A little under a month away from the kick off of the EPL. I honestly think Man U should be the favorites.

Jose Mourinho is a great coaching and he's walking into a team stacked with talent and probably the best(on paper) forwards in the EPL, with Martial, Rooney, Lingard, Rashford, and Ibrah.

Then you got Ander, Juan, and Sebastian in the middle. Not to mention its rumored that Cesc might be leaving Chelsea to join Jose in Manchester.

Man U's biggest issue might be rather or not Smalling plays smart. He was reckless last season and took some dumb penalties.

I'd pick Arsenal as the second best team in the EPL.

Think City might struggle.

Will be honest and say I didn't expect Barca to beat PSG. I thought the ship had sailed on the Champions League. And this is something basically everyone thought.

But you can never count this team out. Messi, Neymar, and Suarez are too good. To not believe that each of them could score multiple times in any game.

With that said I was smiling and fist pumping as the game ended.

For PSG however, this isn't on the players fully. Their manager failed them.

And that fanbase gave those players a reason to leave. Reports came out that PSG fans vandalized the players vehicles.

That isn't how you treat the players of your team, no matter what happened on the pitch.