Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Unhappy

..we've got one trophy...but from when I was in 2nd grade...nice post to share a bit of all our history.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][B]Thanks Joe![/B]

Quote Originally Posted by JoeNamath View Post
    ..we've got one trophy...but from when I was in 2nd grade...nice post to share a bit of all our history.
    Unfortunately for the Chargers they are one of only a handful of teams that do not have a history.

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    :facepalm:

You gotta go real low-brow around here. Ill dumb it down a little.

Here, I bet you they get this one (if not, then they have to be total mouth-breathers):

BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG Ol' BUST!
    That some huge BUST

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Unfortunately for the Chargers they are one of only a handful of teams that do not have a history.
    And unfortunately for Bronco fans they are one of less than a handful of teams with no future and a putrid present.

Quote Originally Posted by ChargersDivison View Post
    And unfortunately for Bronco fans they are one of less than a handful of teams with no future and a putrid present.
    But at least we have something in the bag. You have 0 achievements and i know how much it hurts you. Will you still support them rod when they become LA Chargers?

Love that bust

But be careful McSmashie, old ChargersDivision may get jealous and turn you in for inappropriate posting, conduct or whatever. After all, we all know Chargers women make East German Swim Team girls look beautiful.
    http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3241995776

But at least we have something in the bag. You have 0 achievements and i know how much it hurts you. Will you still support them rod when they become LA Chargers?
    Chargers will be in SAN DIEGO for ever and by the end of this decade, they will have 2 times as many SB's as the lowly donks. Take that bet to vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorBStrange View Post
    But be careful McSmashie, old ChargersDivision may get jealous and turn you in for inappropriate posting, conduct or whatever. After all, we all know Chargers women make East German Swim Team girls look beautiful.
    http://cheezburger.com/View.aspx?aid=3241995776
    Really? I guy from Oklahoma calling out the beauty of women from San Diego? This is just another example of IngnorantBStrange's inability to be unbias.

Chargers will be in SAN DIEGO for ever and by the end of this decade, they will have 2 times as many SB's as the lowly donks. Take that bet to vegas.
    To be honest you SHOULD NOT be making any more bets now should you! EVERYBODY on this board knows how you have NEVER honoured one during your existence.

At least you are getting smart by making a bet that we can't call you on for another 10 years. How convenient.

Tell you what, seeing as you are still here posting when we both know you should be gone, i'll make ANOTHER bet with you (This time you WILL leave when you lose). We will ask the MODS to intervene when it comes to you backtracking.

I bet Moreno has more yds than any RB on your roster this coming season. Last week you said he was a bust so you should have no problem working with this bet. That is unless you know he's a stud.

LA Chargers in 2020 FKA SD Chargers will STILL be superbowless. Some franchises just DONT have it in them to be world champions.
    Last edited by BroncoPower; 03-27-2010 at 03:25 PM.

I bet Moreno has more yds than any RB on your roster this coming season. Last week you said he was a bust so you should have no problem working with this bet. That is unless you know he's a stud.
    omg what a bold claim considering we have a lousy offensive line and no RB

Based on the accuracy of your past predictions, it'd be safer to bet that the Cubs win the World Series this year.

So I guess for Moreno to not be considered a bust he has to do better than the worst rushing team in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Van Flyheight View Post
    omg what a bold claim considering we have a lousy offensive line and no RB
    I KNOW that rod will take this bet because last week he was bragging that any RB that Chargers draft will have more Yds than Moreno come end of the season.
    Last edited by BroncoPower; 03-27-2010 at 04:33 PM.

I KNOW that rod will take this bet because last week he was bragging that any RB that Chargers draft will be better than Moreno.
    "Better" is a pretty relative term.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltheads View Post
    "Better" is a pretty relative term.
    I've edited it for you.