Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If you think Cutler is a jerk--take a listen to Aaron Rogers.

What a tool.

I'll provide a synopsis: Me, me, me. You didn't play in the league, you suck...me, me, me. Ranking the QBs...Brady, Brees, Romo, Rivers, oh yes and Peyton.

http://www.stationcaster.com/station...1275953535.mp3

Can we get cliff notes?

I can't commit to an 18 minute interview with some other team's QB

i am buzzing through it here and there ...

the radio guys are baiting him and he's taking the bait. He does sound like a bit of a jerk though. IDK hard to tell... i don't wanna waste 20 mins either.

Rodgers did sign off with a giant "You Suck!" for all the radio guys before he left
    Last edited by Kilroy; 06-08-2010 at 08:34 AM.
    He's still Tim Tebow... and you're NOT!
    But Peyton Manning will win a Super Bowl.

Well, at least he's not a whiny baby like Cutler, crying his way out of town. And as far as I could tell, he didn't throw any teammates under the bus, just know-it-all sports reporters.

He showed a lot of poise waiting patiently behind Favre for 3 years. And his take on Tony Kornheiser is pretty much spot-on. I'm not gonna knock the guy for his candor.

He is a whole lot more accomplished that Cutler, but who really cares whether the Bears or the Greenbay QBs are egocentric.

Here it is really the best for the Broncos if Cutler never delivers on his promise. We have other kinds of QBs now.

Ive never really thought cutler was a jerk, he just doesnt interview very well and throws 20 picks a year. But I think he could still be a good qb in this league. He's not gonna have bad years like last year every season
    Last edited by HidEmu; 06-08-2010 at 09:16 AM.

You know I don't think Aaron Rodgers was a jerk... You know? I mean he was quiet during the whole Favre debacle you know? You know I think he's done more for that team then Jay has done for the Bears or the Broncos you know? You know I don't think this is that big of a deal you know?

Rodgers was mostly bashing Kornheiser and Jaworki. These analysts get paid to bash and praise players, maybe the players should have the right to do the same in return. Jaworski had doubts about Rodgers as an NFL quarterback and thought he was a reach in the 1st round. Kornheiser said back in 2008 that Green Bay should accept Brett Favre back and keep Aaron Rodgers on the bench to win more games. So, I guess it was payback time.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I've spoken with Aaron Rodgers in person at an event, and he was extremely friendly. It was before the season last year, and he told me to make sure I take him in fantasy....I did, and it worked out pretty well.

It seemed to me that he is awfully full of himself to the point of full-blown arrogance. The Kornheiser comments aside (and you either love or hate him--there is no middle), he ranked on Jaworski's football knowledge which is ridiculous, and bagged on any announcer who didn't play quarterback in the league.

His ranking of quarterbacks was full of disdain for anyone not named Tom Brady and he nearly left Peyton Manning out of his top five. The arrogance and bitterness just bleeds through.

Now imagine if Drew Brees, or Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning had been in that interview. This kid, though talented, can't carry these guys jocks, but you know they would have shown some class. This conversation was purely second-class arrogant punk, look-at-me-I'm-the-best showing off. I would expect this from a Ryan Leaf or even a Jeff George, not a successful, rising QB in the NFL.

I've never liked him.
    Now I have a reason to hate him.

He puts romo and rivers ahead of manning? are you kidding me?
    He goes peyton is around some where there. talk about hating.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    You know I don't think Aaron Rodgers was a jerk... You know? I mean he was quiet during the whole Favre debacle you know? You know I think he's done more for that team then Jay has done for the Bears or the Broncos you know? You know I don't think this is that big of a deal you know?
    hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Rodgers was mostly bashing Kornheiser and Jaworki. These analysts get paid to bash and praise players, maybe the players should have the right to do the same in return. Jaworski had doubts about Rodgers as an NFL quarterback and thought he was a reach in the 1st round. Kornheiser said back in 2008 that Green Bay should accept Brett Favre back and keep Aaron Rodgers on the bench to win more games. So, I guess it was payback time.
    the bagging Kornhole thing was awesome. he's right, the guy doesn't know diddly about football, or sports for that matter. and all PTI is, is a big shouting match. he's the worst part of that show and MNF.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

i talked to john elway about aaron rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitterrooter View Post
    It seemed to me that he is awfully full of himself to the point of full-blown arrogance. The Kornheiser comments aside (and you either love or hate him--there is no middle), he ranked on Jaworski's football knowledge which is ridiculous, and bagged on any announcer who didn't play quarterback in the league.

His ranking of quarterbacks was full of disdain for anyone not named Tom Brady and he nearly left Peyton Manning out of his top five. The arrogance and bitterness just bleeds through.

Now imagine if Drew Brees, or Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning had been in that interview. This kid, though talented, can't carry these guys jocks, but you know they would have shown some class. This conversation was purely second-class arrogant punk, look-at-me-I'm-the-best showing off. I would expect this from a Ryan Leaf or even a Jeff George, not a successful, rising QB in the NFL.
    Really??? Can't carry these guys jocks??? Tell you what, this kid came in, sat 3 years on the bench without complaining, stepped into probably the most pressure packed spot this side of Brian Griese, and handled himself with total class. Even when Favre was pulling his "I'm done, no wait, I wanna play" crap, he said all the right things. The Favre debacle pretty much split the fan base into 2 camps, the Favre fans and the Packer fans, and with his play and with his actions, Rodgers has pretty much put all of the contoversy to rest.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    i talked to john elway about aaron rogers.
    ...and what did he say?