Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raider Nation!

Raider Nation!

This is exactly what it appears to be.

While we don't want to get into the reasons for it, it has become clear over the course of several seasons that we have a very large contingent of fans of our AFC West rivals that for whatever reason, prefer to spend their time here rather than at their home boards.

For this reason, we have discussed for quite some time and finally implemented a place in the community you all helped make that you can call your very own.

This is our way of saying thank you to the many Charger, Chief and Raiders fans that helped make our community so fantastic, and this is our way of saying we appreciate your presence. Thank you for being part of our family, even if you're not part of our team.

While posting in this forum, you are treated as though this is your board. Invading Bronco fans will be held to the same standards in this forum that you are when posting on the general boards. If there is anything that you deem to be trolling, insulting, or otherwise out of place, report it and the staff will handle it.

While it's only one forum, it's YOUR forum.

Welcome home.

PS:

1. We tried to get approved to change this forum to match your colors, but that wasn't happenin'.
    2. If you prefer a name or description different from the one provided, start a thread on it and include what you'd prefer it be named and what the description is.

Wow this was a pretty good idea. the raider fans in this forum are going to love this.

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Wow this was a pretty good idea. the raider fans in this forum are going to love this.
    We hope so. We went to an incredible amount of work for this. By "we" I mean you guys that kept asking for it on their behalf, them for proving they deserved it, and the Denver Broncos for being open to the idea and giving final approval.

This was a community effort.

Our hope is that it actually gets used enough to justify the stunning amount of work it took to get these forums made.

I agree that this is a great idea. We need a place to discuss our rivals in an open and honest forum that doesn't always have to be filled with smack. Big thumbs up to all involved.
    Go America....Go Broncos

We have some great Raider fans around and they definitely deserve this. Great move.

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Downboy View Post
    I agree that this is a great idea. We need a place to discuss our rivals in an open and honest forum that doesn't always have to be filled with smack. Big thumbs up to all involved.
    Agreed. I'm becoming a Campbell fan and I think he's a lot like Orton. He's classy, determined, and tough.

It'll be kind of cool to be able to discuss him here because I really like that kid and wouldn't mind being able to say good things about him now and then.

*Dejectedly puts his pitchfork down*

Awe man, we have to play nice???

Awesome, thanks for this section.

We'll probably see a lot of this --> in here.

Welcome Raider Nation!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Wow! Thank you Alastor and everyone that made this possible.

Sections like these for rival fans and the overall variety of general football and other things in between is the main reason why I keep coming here. And I know all other rival fans will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Sections like these for rival fans and the overall variety of general football and other things in between is the main reason why I keep coming here. And I know all other rival fans will agree.
    I knew you'd like this and I hope RF76 finds it as well and appreciates it.

And the cool thing is they are saying no smack here so we can actually discuss things on a level headed basis without the mudslinging.

However, I think the mods may be up for a challenge with that.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Your the first person I thought of when I saw this section.

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Your the first person I thought of when I saw this section.
    Same here. I think this we be a very intersting place during the season.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Same here. I think this we be a very intersting place during the season.
    Yep, I agree.

Class act on the part of you Donc fans...lol. Seriously, sometimes I travel over here just for a different perspective. The Raider boards I am part of are awesome.....but sometimes too 1 sided so I like to come here and get some other opinions.....I`ll finish this with: I wanted Tebow to come to us and look forward to his progress......but against the Silver and Black, I envision Mitchell laying him out on a scramble and Tebow can`t return due to little birdies circling his head...lol