Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FanVision - Wireless Bronco Crack

So the Broncos are sending me a present.

Here's the re-cap:

As an added benefit to your commitment and investment, the Denver Broncos are proud to offer you a complimentary Broncos FanVision, a wireless hand-held device that will allow you to get closer to the action and maximize your in-stadium fan experience. This new generation of Broncos FanVision has been made available exclusively for you – our valued Club and Suite Members.

With Broncos FanVision, you will never miss a moment of the action. Whether you're tailgating pregame or sitting in your seat, you can access: replays, fantasy alerts, player stats, other NFL games and unique content – all from the palm of your hands.

Additionally, content for Broncos FanVision will be constantly changing throughout game day including exclusive pregame, in-game, halftime and post-game content designed to maximize your game day experience.

We hope this state-of-the-art technology will further enhance the way you experience Broncos football.

Thank you for your continued support! Go Broncos!

Note: Broncos FanVision units will be mailed directly to the account holder of record prior to the Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks game on September 19.

So that sounds pretty damned neat.

Now, what the Hell is it? Is it like a phone or what? Do I have to charge it? I presume I do but I don't know for sure.

Can I watch the game on it after the game is over?

Does anyone know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    So the Broncos are sending me a present.

Here's the re-cap:

As an added benefit to your commitment and investment, the Denver Broncos are proud to offer you a complimentary Broncos FanVision, a wireless hand-held device that will allow you to get closer to the action and maximize your in-stadium fan experience. This new generation of Broncos FanVision has been made available exclusively for you – our valued Club and Suite Members.

With Broncos FanVision, you will never miss a moment of the action. Whether you're tailgating pregame or sitting in your seat, you can access: replays, fantasy alerts, player stats, other NFL games and unique content – all from the palm of your hands.

Additionally, content for Broncos FanVision will be constantly changing throughout game day including exclusive pregame, in-game, halftime and post-game content designed to maximize your game day experience.

We hope this state-of-the-art technology will further enhance the way you experience Broncos football.

Thank you for your continued support! Go Broncos!

Note: Broncos FanVision units will be mailed directly to the account holder of record prior to the Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks game on September 19.

So that sounds pretty damned neat.

Now, what the Hell is it? Is it like a phone or what? Do I have to charge it? I presume I do but I don't know for sure.

Can I watch the game on it after the game is over?

Does anyone know anything about this?
    I don't know about the device but congratulations! That's really neat.

Haven't heard anything of the sort but I found this for you :
    FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Q. What is FanVision?
    A. FanVisionVision, is a wireless hand-held device. The device gives you never-before-seen freedom in shaping your sports fan experience. You will be able to access live video feeds, replays and highlights, angle cams that get you close to the action, intense audio feeds that bring you behind the scenes, sports stats and scorecards updated in real-time and much more.

Q. Who will get this device?
    A. FanVisionVision will be an amenity for all Dolphins Season Ticket Members, including Club and Suite Members.

Q. I have more than two seats on my account. How many devices will I get?
    A. As part of your Club and Suite membership benefits, you will receive at no charge the following devices according to the number of seats on your account:

•1-2 Seats will receive 1 FanVision unit
    •3-4 Seats will receive 2 FanVision units
    •5-6 Seats will receive 3 FanVision units
    •7-8 Seats will receive 4 FanVision units
    •9-10 Seats will receive 5 FanVision units
    •10+ Seats will receive 6 FanVision units
    •Executive Suite will receive 6 FanVision units

Q. Do I need to do anything in order to get the device?
    A. You will automatically receive your units prior to the start of the 2010 regular season as long as your season ticket account is in good standing.

Q. How will I get the device?
    A. Your unit or unit(s) will be mailed to you.

Q. Can I use it if I tailgate at the stadium?
    A. Yes, the device will work on stadium property including the parking lots.

Q. How long does the battery last?
    A. The battery lasts up to 6 hours as long as the unit is fully charged. The unit comes with a battery charger.

Q. What happens if my device doesn’t work?
    A. The device will only work when you are on stadium property. If it doesn’t work or if it malfunctions in any way, please go to the nearest FanVisionVision kiosks located throughout Sun Life Stadium for assistance.

Q. Do I have to return the unit after every game?
    A. No, you will be able to keep the unit through the entire season and will only need to return the unit if you decide to no longer continue to be a member of the Dolphins Season Ticket Family.

Q. What happens if I don’t return the device?
    A. If you decide to not renew your seats in 2011 or beyond, you will be responsible for returning the unit(s). If you do not return the unit(s) after you have made your renewal decision, you will be charged a fee if you do not return the unit(s).

courtesy of:
    www.miamidolphins.com/fanvision

Hope this helps

** sounds amazing btw... so jealous!!

Sounds like a standalone device that will work like a little cellphone or palm... but with really only access to info during gametime at the stadium. Sounds neat as hell though!
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Thank you!

Why does it only work on stadium property though? What about days when there's no game? Does it work if I'm at the stadium (you'd be surprised how often I find myself down there)?

What about away games?

Thanks for the FAQ, but I'm afraid I now have even more questions than I did before.

It definitely sounds fun as Hell though! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Thank you!

Why does it only work on stadium property though? What about days when there's no game? Does it work if I'm at the stadium (you'd be surprised how often I find myself down there)?

What about away games?

Thanks for the FAQ, but I'm afraid I now have even more questions than I did before.

It definitely sounds fun as Hell though! I can't wait!
    Well from the FAQ it said it will work at the stadium. Not sure if the device will only work on stadium property or what... but I'm guessing that is the case.

It practically sounds like (like stated above) that it will only work during the gamedays and/or game itself. But you will still be able to access some pretty sweet action that everyone else will be missing out on come gameday!

Congrats again

Thanks!

I'll let you know more about it as I get it and play with it.

Good thing I get four. If the forums are any indication, I'll be breakin' at least three of these suckers.

I haven't got time to do it now, but do a search for Kangaroo tv and its use in F1.
    This is what you are likely to be getting under a different name. They are fantastic bits of kit. You wont be able to use them though aside from the times the stadium are broadcasting. It's like a mini satellite tv.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

http://www.kangaroo.tv/kangaroo-sports/nfl.php
    Thats the Dolphins one, so imagine it in broncos branding. It's actually much smarter looking than the F1 handset. I would imagine its to keep the costs down as you are keeping yours the whole time whereas with the Formula one set you ahve to give it back at the end of the day.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Thank you, Cragie!

4.3'' LCD Screen with HD Compatibility
    10 channels of video, and audio
    WiFi Enabled
    Direct access to exclusive forums and communities, linking fans at home and in event
    Improved graphics and new animation capabilities

Wow. Apparently it does do stuff away from the field and when no game is on. "Linking fans at home and in event."

Unless they mean that this can be used to post on their boards but only if you're at the stadium.

I hope it does something during the down time at least. Anything. Highlights, replays, anything.

Well with wifi you should be able to access the internet on it, whereever you can get onto a wifi network.
    I would imagine that would be the limitations of it outside the stadium. If you have a look at it when you get it, if it has a memory card slot then you could watch videos you have downloaded on it.
    I would check where you stand with it as far as damage and such, if it is damaged is it insured and will you get a replacement, the ones they give out to the F1 crowd are required to give a bank card or credit card with a minimum guarentee to it so that if you run off with it, they will take roughly $1000 off you. (just to give you an idea of its value ) lol.
    You should for instance also be able to listen to either the denver broncos radio feed, or watch the tv broadcast on it.
    Ayrton Senna..

I doubt breaking one would be much of an issue.

If I break several though...

Nah, I'm not that bad. I'm actually pretty good with things. I just tend to tinker with them more to try to figure them out, and this is something I really want to figure out.

I'm so pumped!

"even when they're not at the stadium."

wow.

cool.

hmmm...

what if someone hacks it and gets the streams through it... hope they have it encrypted tightly, or they'll probably end up turning em off..

Wireless and Crack sound like you found out a way to hack the system. I actually was looking to see if this had been closed down already. Sounds like a sweet deal, hope they have some cool sideline and locker room shots, on a delay and out of reach of the other team.

Is this similar to what SD already has in their stadium?

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS