Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1872
    He isn't built right for the comic book charActer....but he plays negan perfectly. I like him way more than the governor.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Disagree. I think JDM negan could take anyone one on one. Most tyrants are nothing without their armies
    We will have to agree to disagree until we see how it plays out. He has height on Rick but outside of that he is far too puny to be buyable to me.

One thing I'm excited for is if this new group is the Whisperers from the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The charismatic part has grown completely old. And I would argue that's all he does.

And he isn't built right for the character. Dude weighs what maybe 170?

The governor I guarantee could whoop some tail one on one with a lot of people?

Negan though? You take away his army of goons and most anyone could probably whoop him. At least this JDM version of the character.

I remember reading last year they nearly had Jon Hamm cast as Negan but he backed out last minute. ImO I think he would've fit the bill much better.
    LOL! Remember Jeffrey Dean Morgan all ROIDED up for THIS??? https://www.google.com/search?q=Jeff...hvcLPErQnPYbM:
    oh YEAH?

We will have to agree to disagree until we see how it plays out. He has height on Rick but outside of that he is far too puny to be buyable to me.
    NOPE! You put the Governor in a cage match against those two, Rick or Negan, he kicks BOTH their Asses, and it aint even close. The ONLY one who gave him a run for his money is Darryls Bro Merle! Who will be ON the Talking Dead next week!!!!

Long Live Merle!

https://res.cloudinary.com/beamly/im...Dead-merle.jpg
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    One thing I'm excited for is if this new group is the Whisperers from the comic.
    That would be cool but I doubt it. Its far too early to introduce the whisperers

So I guess that was supposed to be an impactful death. But I just didn't really care that much about it.

But it was nice to see a bit of a fire lit under Morgan and Carol over it. So at least the middle filler episodes that tend to hold back this show should be ending and we should be getting a ramp up now to the season finale.

I also feel like Negan will not be taken out this season due to how slow it's progressing to the end. Unless something major happens next week I feel like it would be rushed at the end. I think it would work better to have them fail again with rosita or Sasha being taken out in the finale.

And then maybe take out Negan at the midseason finale of season 8.

So I guess that was supposed to be an impactful death. But I just didn't really care that much about it.

But it was nice to see a bit of a fire lit under Morgan and Carol over it. So at least the middle filler episodes that tend to hold back this show should be ending and we should be getting a ramp up now to the season finale.

I also feel like Negan will not be taken out this season due to how slow it's progressing to the end. Unless something major happens next week I feel like it would be rushed at the end. I think it would work better to have them fail again with rosita or Sasha being taken out in the finale.

And then maybe take out Negan at the midseason finale of season 8.
    Yeah I feel like they really like JDM's Negan and want to ride it out as long as they can.

I agree, the deaths weren't very impactful. However, I thought this weeks episode was the best in a long time. I'm not sure if it was because it was a Morgan centric episode, or because it was written by Gimple, but it just seemed to be in a class above most of the recent episodes they've had.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Looks like Morgan had some Flashbacks didn't he? Is he going to revert back to the kill everything that moves Hereis not HERE, I must CLEAR Morgan? Carol has too. Now that she knows the truth what Negan has done, she is the most dangerous person on the planet, and she won't wait for permission to attack. Good to see Merle back on Talking. Like to see Shane back someday.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    Looks like Morgan had some Flashbacks didn't he? Is he going to revert back to the kill everything that moves Hereis not HERE, I must CLEAR Morgan? Carol has too. Now that she knows the truth what Negan has done, she is the most dangerous person on the planet, and she won't wait for permission to attack. Good to see Merle back on Talking. Like to see Shane back someday.
    If Carol goes and attacks without permission she will be an idiot just like Rosita and Sasha and screw everything up.

She also is not more dangerous than Rick.

If Carol goes and attacks without permission she will be an idiot just like Rosita and Sasha and screw everything up.

This. Carol is too smart for that. She'll find a way to play her role of a wolf in sheep's clothing. The only question is: will Negan be smart enough to figure it out.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

I just seem to remember her saving literally EVERYONE a few seasons ago, and the way she did it was uncanny! Remains to be seen if Rick goes back to the unpredictable BEARDED Rick. That's been quite a while ago now.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    This. Carol is too smart for that. She'll find a way to play her role of a wolf in sheep's clothing. The only question is: will Negan be smart enough to figure it out.
    Hasn't figured out that Mullethead has been BS him big time. God help him if he does though.
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    I just seem to remember her saving literally EVERYONE a few seasons ago, and the way she did it was uncanny! Remains to be seen if Rick goes back to the unpredictable BEARDED Rick. That's been quite a while ago now.
    That was badass. Carol saved everyone from the terminus cannibals. I dont think Rick will revert to bearded crazy Rick. He has michonne to keep his head on straight unless they kill her off which I doubt. It looks more like Morgan is reverting back into his crazy self

I am stocked we are getting crazy Morgan again. Carol paired with crazy morgan, as long as they coordinate with rick, is a great ally to have. I just feel like Rosita and Sasha are about to screw everything up tho.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.