Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126
Results 1,876 to 1,884 of 1884
    Knew Negans story arc wouldn't be wrapped up in one season.

And that Tiger oh my!!!

Surprised no one important from either camp died, but it was a pretty good finale. Sasha died but she was pretty much a goner since she got caught. But i loved her zombie suicide

Was really hoping the trash Jadis would die.

The kingdom knight of the vailed Negan, liked Zeke's LOTR like speech : Alexandria will NOT FALL !

Negan killed me when he was screaming crap as retreating : GOD DAMN TIGER, KNEW THAT WIDOW WAS STILL ALIVE LOL

Rick speech about killing em all was a great call back to the 1st episode of the season.

But season 8 REALLY needs to be more about the all out war with less fillers
    Last edited by canadiansbronco; 04-02-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Surprised no one important from either camp died, but it was a pretty good finale. Sasha died but she was pretty much a goner since she got caught. But i loved her zombie suicide

Was really hoping the trash Jadis would die.

The kingdom knight of the vailed Negan, liked Zeke's LOTR like speech : Alexandria will NOT FALL !

Negan killed me when he was screaming crap as retreating : GOD DAMN TIGER, KNEW THAT WIDOW WAS STILL ALIVE LOL

Rick speech about killing em all was a great call back to the 1st episode of the season.

But season 8 REALLY needs to be more about the all out war with less fillers
    was it dwight who left the figurine that daryl found?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    was it dwight who left the figurine that daryl found?
    That is my assumption. That he was saying hey I didn't know Negan made a deal with the garbage people to ruin your plan. Only thing that makes sense to me.

Cuz he is the only one who would have to fear being viewed as a traitor?

Only other thing I could think of is maybe Eugene saying he didn't know Sasha was dead. But who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That is my assumption. That he was saying hey I didn't know Negan made a deal with the garbage people to ruin your plan. Only thing that makes sense to me.

Cuz he is the only one who would have to fear being viewed as a traitor?

Only other thing I could think of is maybe Eugene saying he didn't know Sasha was dead. But who cares?
    I think it's Dwight as well. If it was Eugene, it would make more sense for Rosita to find it.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.

Well, at least they didn't piss us off with the big Cliffhanger like last year!

How long will Mullethead be allowed to play Negan, that's my question?

Negan was pretty funny, all his wisecracks and flippin them off on the way out!

Why didn't he just bring the whole Army and finish em off.

They will keep Negan round for a good long time still. We need his background story.

Kind of liked the way they brought Abraham back into the story for one Show.
    oh YEAH?

It was really great to see Negan finally have to go to plan B. He had to rethink what he was doing. He was actually scared for a moment there when that Tiger came out.

It is now officially 'ON'

I wonder if the Garbage peeps end up fighting for Negan or if they disappear or even if Rick can convince them they had a deal. (I want to see spock-woman trash-captain dead) .... I don't read the comics. Can he afford to exact revenge? Or does he still need meat shields. Will the beach people show up?

Hate to say it but I kinda really like Negan. He's a great character. Not the noblest of people but who lives up to that standard and is a leader in that show? You can't have both. Maybe Zeek. But hell, he has to play make believe in order to be like him ......

The show has done a pretty good job of making be believe just about anyone is fair game to die which is great. I mean Carl was already gone when he got saved ...... wow that was from lowest of lows to highest of highs in .000001s

I think only Rick is the one character who is untouchable, but hell if they make a statement with him, nothing will be sacred lol
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    It was really great to see Negan finally have to go to plan B. He had to rethink what he was doing. He was actually scared for a moment there when that Tiger came out.

I wonder if the Garbage peeps end up fighting for Negan or if they disappear or even if Rick can convince them they had a deal. (I want to see spock-woman trash-captain dead) .... I don't read the comics. Can he afford to exact revenge? Or does he still need meat shields. Will the beach people show up?

Hate to say it but I kinda really like Negan. He's a great character. Not the noblest of people but who lives up to that standard and is a leader in that show? You can't have both. Maybe Zeek. But hell, he has to play make believe in order to be like him ......

The show has done a pretty good job of making be believe just about anyone is fair game to die which is great. I mean Carl was already gone when he got saved ...... wow that was from lowest of lows to highest of highs in .000001s

I think only Rick is the one character who is untouchable, but hell if they make a statement with him, nothing will be sacred lol
    No need to be ashamed, the actor is doing an amazing job ! Everytime he and rick are on screen it's amazing ! He killed me last night when he was retreating :

- GOD DAMN TIGER

- THAT WIDOW IS BACK GUNZ BLAZING !

The best part of this season as been the Negaa and Rick interactions

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

Those Garbage Peeps will Flake out on everyone again Obviously, but Rick needs them, the Amazon Beach Women, hell he needs everyone to fight that Army!

I really hope the Tiger comes back to munch some more Saviors.

Negan is a great Character, a real badass and funny at times too, but the Governor IMO was way more Cold Blooded, and the way he offed people was just wrong in so many ways, and who will EVER forget this!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNKtMfW_Eq0

Still the CREEPIEST scene in this show!!!
    oh YEAH?