Page 4 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    The show is pretty damn good.

Last episode was cool finally the Zombies striked back and kicked some ass.

The fact that their having a contest where you can be a zombie leads me to believe their having a second season.

I wonder if that redneck they left on the roof is going to come back and cause them serious problems.
    I dunno if you read a few posts back, but they've already confirmed a second season.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

pretty weak episode, turning into too much emotional BS
    -------
    Official 2012 Adopt-a-Bronco - DT

Eh, wasnt my favorite episode, but you have to have some sort of human element in there or it just becomes an action movie. Part of sustaining a TV series is the emotional investment.

Did you guys read the Entertainment Weekly article on the show? As someone that hasnt read the comic books, Im completely in the dark as to where this show is going. There were some pretty dang interesting pseudo-spoilers in there.

That being said, Im PISSED my DVR cut off next weeks preview. I checked out the sneak peek on the AMC website, but it just showed one scene.

I adopt andrewmlb.

I didn't think it was that bad.

It wasn't the best episode but it builds up for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    Eh, wasnt my favorite episode, but you have to have some sort of human element in there or it just becomes an action movie. Part of sustaining a TV series is the emotional investment.

Did you guys read the Entertainment Weekly article on the show? As someone that hasnt read the comic books, Im completely in the dark as to where this show is going. There were some pretty dang interesting pseudo-spoilers in there.

That being said, Im PISSED my DVR cut off next weeks preview. I checked out the sneak peek on the AMC website, but it just showed one scene.
    ya i get that but really . . . did we need the scene of that lady huddleing over her dead sisters for what seemed like 5min or the scene where they kept asking jim over and over and over if hes sure and then discussed it amongst themselves and then asked him again

i find myself getting infuriated at the stupidity of people in zombie apocalypses, i mean they stood outside the door for a good minute before the end of the show
    -------

I would not worry too much about the TV vs the comic. Much of what happens in the comic (that is a highlight anyway) does not happen in the TV show.

Survivors going to the CDC does not happen in the comic.

The kidnapping does not happen.

The first episode with Duane and his son happens a bit differently in the comic. You don't know anything about his wife.

There is a lot more.

Show seems to focus on the human emotion/connection of the ZomPoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    I would not worry too much about the TV vs the comic. Much of what happens in the comic (that is a highlight anyway) does not happen in the TV show.

Survivors going to the CDC does not happen in the comic.

The kidnapping does not happen.

The first episode with Duane and his son happens a bit differently in the comic. You don't know anything about his wife.

There is a lot more.

Show seems to focus on the human emotion/connection of the ZomPoc.
    I hope Duane and his son make another appearance soon. I hate not knowing

Same thing with Merle.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I hope Duane and his son make another appearance soon. I hate not knowing

Same thing with Merle.
    I'm sure Duane and his son will make an appearance.

But looks like we might have to wait till season two for Merle.

I was thinking Merle was going to be the bad guy who screws everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    I'm sure Duane and his son will make an appearance.

But looks like we might have to wait till season two for Merle.

I was thinking Merle was going to be the bad guy who screws everything up.
    I thought that too.

When the Zombies attacked the night they went back for Merle (and he got away with their van) I figured he had led the Zombies to the camp.

Duane is not big in the comic, but hope he is in the series, think the first episode established a good partnership with him.

I can see Duance on the other survivors uniting near mid point in season 2 when things start look grim for our unkempt heroes.

I cant help but say I am disappointed with the finale. Besides I had to high of expectations, but it was fairly......boring.

I do have a CP bet though for anyone that wants to take it. I think I know what the doctor whispered to Frank before he left.

I bet you that Franks wife is pregnant. The Doc found out when he did the blood tests. And you cant help but wonder if it was Shane that knocked her up.

Dirty skank.

Anyways, who wants to take me on?

I adopt andrewmlb.

I bet you that Franks wife is pregnant. The Doc found out when he did the blood tests. And you cant help but wonder if it was Shane that knocked her up.

Dirty skank.

I thought that the episode was alright.

It could have been better and there are too many questions that I have for next season. Such as: what about Duane? what about Merle?

You may be right about what the doctor whispered to Frank.

I cant help but say I am disappointed with the finale. Besides I had to high of expectations, but it was fairly......boring.

I do have a CP bet though for anyone that wants to take it. I think I know what the doctor whispered to Frank before he left.

Dirty skank.

its getting incredibly boring, in fact i can barely tell you what the point of that episode was other than to waste my time 2 people die, along with a handful of zombies and then they are right back to where they started

idk maybe my expectations were too high as well but damn i would hope in a series called the walking dead i would actually see some awesome zombie killing merged with a story rather than a story (seemingly with no point) with a couple zombies

the 2-4 episodes were the best IMO (never saw the 1st) because they had that suspense of a zombie around the corner while in the city then big epic fight at the camp and now its just dumb crap

on a side note both my roommate and I were hoping andrea would stay behind and die . . . not a fan of her and her one look scenes
    -------

Dirty skank.

and maybe the CO from the Green Mile knocked up the blond chick

man ive been missing a lot of the episodes lately anyone know where i can watch it online?