Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    its getting incredibly boring, in fact i can barely tell you what the point of that episode was other than to waste my time 2 people die, along with a handful of zombies and then they are right back to where they started

idk maybe my expectations were too high as well but damn i would hope in a series called the walking dead i would actually see some awesome zombie killing merged with a story rather than a story (seemingly with no point) with a couple zombies

the 2-4 episodes were the best IMO (never saw the 1st) because they had that suspense of a zombie around the corner while in the city then big epic fight at the camp and now its just dumb crap

on a side note both my roommate and I were hoping andrea would stay behind and die . . . not a fan of her and her one look scenes
    Ive not read the comic, so I may be stretching here.

I wonder if the the title refers to the zombies or the survivors. Like Rick said, it was only a matter of time.

"The walking dead" is a slang term for people that are in danger of dying prematurely in the immediate future.

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    and maybe the CO from the Green Mile knocked up the blond chick

Ok Ill take that CP bet.

I adopt andrewmlb.

Quote Originally Posted by McSmashie View Post
    Ive not read the comic, so I may be stretching here.

I wonder if the the title refers to the zombies or the survivors. Like Rick said, it was only a matter of time.

"The walking dead" is a slang term for people that are in danger of dying prematurely in the immediate future.
    good point, i never looked at it like that, im giving you imaginary CP because i must spread it around i havent read them either

either way these last 2 episodes have just not been enjoyable, im sure this is a show geared more towards guys and its really just been a lot of emotional womanly crap lately

i want to see them stealing hummers and raiding gun stores fighting their way through obstacles or being stealthy

also they need a dog, why you may ask? well let me tell you . . . dogs are awesome.
    -------
    Official 2012 Adopt-a-Bronco - DT

I'm late to the show but just watched the whole series so far the past two days and man this show is awesome. I can't wait for the next season!

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I'm late to the show but just watched the whole series so far the past two days and man this show is awesome. I can't wait for the next season!
    Wont be until Halloween this year. Its gonna be quite a wait unfortunately.

I adopt andrewmlb.

Gulp... the King is going to write an episode. Could be interesting.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Walkin...Writer/7775409

What could be more exciting than zombies on television? How about the re-teaming of the guys who brought us The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile, especially when one of those guys is a writer known for horror stories? Laurie Holden, who plays Andrea on The Walking Dead, let the secret out during the show's panel during the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, letting eager fans know that Stephen King is in talks to write a full episode of the series.

King, who wrote the books that Shawshank and Green Mile are based off of, worked with Walking Dead creator and sometimes director, Frank Darabont, when Darabont adapted both literary works for the screen. King's books have been adapted for more than 80 full-length features, short films, and TV miniseries, so he may just know a thing or two about telling a story. While Darabont doesn't take on the role of director for most of the show's episodes and it's been confirmed that he will not direct the season premiere set for Halloween 2011, he may return as director for a yet to be determined episode. Could it be that if King wrote an episode, Darabont might be kind enough to step in and collaborate for another bout of onscreen magic? We'll see, but here's hoping.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I just wish they didn't take a full year to come up with a new season. The zombie trend is slowly dying off so hopefully people will still watch.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Gulp... the King is going to write an episode. Could be interesting.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Walkin...Writer/7775409

What could be more exciting than zombies on television? How about the re-teaming of the guys who brought us The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile, especially when one of those guys is a writer known for horror stories? Laurie Holden, who plays Andrea on The Walking Dead, let the secret out during the show's panel during the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo, letting eager fans know that Stephen King is in talks to write a full episode of the series.

King, who wrote the books that Shawshank and Green Mile are based off of, worked with Walking Dead creator and sometimes director, Frank Darabont, when Darabont adapted both literary works for the screen. King's books have been adapted for more than 80 full-length features, short films, and TV miniseries, so he may just know a thing or two about telling a story. While Darabont doesn't take on the role of director for most of the show's episodes and it's been confirmed that he will not direct the season premiere set for Halloween 2011, he may return as director for a yet to be determined episode. Could it be that if King wrote an episode, Darabont might be kind enough to step in and collaborate for another bout of onscreen magic? We'll see, but here's hoping.
    They need to let George A. Romero write a couple.

Hes the true kind of Zombie horror.
    Now go get your shine box

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    They need to let George A. Romero write a couple.

Hes the true kind of Zombie horror.
    What? You're afraid Stephen King might give them some sort of superhuman power to teletransport or maybe open worm holes in reality??

Season 2 Trailer was released at Comic-Con

Here it is: ENJOY

I am excited and cannot wait!

I can't remember being so excited for the return of a show as I am for this one. Can't wait!!!

I can't remember being so excited for the return of a show as I am for this one. Can't wait!!!
    ya i definitely got some goose bumps watching the trailer

Same here. Can't wait for it to start, i'm hooked!

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Second season tonight. It's not the best show ever, but I like it enough to watch it the second season. Some of the characters are just stupid and they're kindof archetypal, which is inevitible but still quite obvious. I feel a bit like i'm watching a soap opera. The show was its strongest in the first couple of episodes. More suspense and less drama. I don't want it to rely on suspense or drama, it needs to find a balance.

Like when the black guy dropped the key. That was the stupidest **** ever it falling into the drain.

It's no Breaking Bad, but it's a pretty good show. Why is it that AMC's shows always have a whore of a wife in them though?

I love zombies so ill def watch it but I do hate all the drama in recent episodes