Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1705
    Duke lands 5 star center Marques Bolden

This gives Duke 4 5-Star prospects

Tatum
    Giles
    Jackson
    Bolden

With returning guys such as Allen, Jeter, and Jefferson. Duke should be the early favorites.

Oh there is not doubt about it the Duke will be early favorites. We go 2 deep at every position. This will be one of coach K's most talentest teams he ever put together and thats saying something.

Man could be big upset day...1,2 and 4 potentially losing

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Man could be big upset day...1,2 and 4 potentially losing
    It happened too. And that's after #1 Baylor had just lost last week. And Duke lost to NC St at home Monday night.

Going to be a wild finish to the year.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Duke lands 5 star center Marques Bolden

This gives Duke 4 5-Star prospects

Tatum
    Giles
    Jackson
    Bolden

With returning guys such as Allen, Jeter, and Jefferson. Duke should be the early favorites.
    Coach K might be the most overhyped coach going, it doesn't matter how good his recruits are, all his teams do are shoot the three ball. They're great when they're hitting them (like tonight) but when they're not the lose to teams like Mercer and Lehigh.

Even the ultra talented 2016 Olympic team was shooting nothing but 3's rather than just dominating.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Coach K might be the most overhyped coach going, it doesn't matter how good his recruits are, all his teams do are shoot the three ball. They're great when they're hitting them (like tonight) but when they're not the lose to teams like Mercer and Lehigh.

Even the ultra talented 2016 Olympic team was shooting nothing but 3's rather than just dominating.
    Well his 5 titles and 5 gold medals disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

This might be the craziest thing I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Well his 5 titles and 5 gold medals disagree
    Right?? If Coach K is overhyped what coach in the country isn't? No one else has his resume

Congrats Birdman on the Big 12 tourney title and auto NCAA bid.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Congrats Birdman on the Big 12 tourney title and auto NCAA bid.
    Yeah a month ago I thought they shouldn't even be in the tourney but they turned it around and the seniors are playing great now. They have won 9 of their last 10 with the one loss being west Virginia eho they just beat.

Biggest problem for iowa state is they are pretty much 4 guards. They have no size and get out rebounded a lot. I think against Baylor they were crushed in boards. Baylor had more offensive rebounds than iowa state had total rebounds. So I won't be surprised by an early exit if they have an off shooting night

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

What's everyone's final 4? I have Duke, Arizona, Louisville and UNC. With Duke beating UNC for the title. That may be the bias in me since I'm a Duke fan but that's my prediction.

I have Gonzaga, Kansas, UK, Villanova with Zaga beating UK in the final

My upsets are ETSU over Florida, Mid tennese in the sweet 16 and SMU in the elite 8
    Last edited by canadiansbronco; 03-15-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

My upsets are ETSU over Florida, Mid tennese in the sweet 16 and SMU in the elite 8
    I also have mid Tenn winning in the first round and also have Virginia losing in the first round. I almost picked Witchita st to beat UK in the second round but opted not to.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    I also have mid Tenn winning in the first round and also have Virginia losing in the first round. I almost picked Witchita st to beat UK in the second round but opted not to.
    Me too but i have UK losing in the finals, witch was hard enough with UK being my team haha. Wanted to go with FGCU and UC willmignton also but 4 upset was too much for me to be comfortable lol

I have the same 3 upsets. We're screwed Haha, too popular of picks

KU over UCLA and Duke over Zona then KU over Duke

Let's go Trojans