Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 1,696 to 1,705 of 1705
    Amazing game last night !!!

This tourney had been an absolute treat

Oh my god Mississippi st upset uconn women in the tournament to end a 100+ game winning streak

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Oh my god Mississippi st upset uconn women in the tournament to end a 100+ game winning streak
    All streaks must come to an end, but my goodness that's big. I can tell you as an alum, that the UCONNs women's team is a different animal than any other sports franchise/college Ive seen. NCs are just assumed, and it's almost bigger news when they lose, than when they win.

Saw on Twitter that a guy put $200 on MissSt, and got 4k. That's not a bad pay out, but you know guys like this usually get burned all the time for betting on long shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Saw on Twitter that a guy put $200 on MissSt, and got 4k. That's not a bad pay out, but you know guys like this usually get burned all the time for betting on long shots.
    I swear if i had the balls and did all the longshot bets i wanted too in the past years i would be rich by now lol

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Congrats to Dawn Staley and South Carolina. Women's National Champs!! Hoping another team raises their level of play to compete with UCONN in the coming years. It's better for the sport. Kind of had the feeling that Miss. State expended all the energy beating UCONN and would come out flat and tired.

Go Zags!!!!

Welp it would not have been a 2017 march madness game without horrible reffing and a horrible last possession.....

NCAA needs to do something about those refs....45 + totals fouls, both teams in the double bonus with 13 min left in the 2nd half ? That is pathetic and it KILLED the game...Took the fans out of it and the momentum away form the players, these refs should be ashamed

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Gone are the days when you could practically run someone over on the court and there wouldnt be a whistle. Now you breathe air on another player and you're called for a foul.

Its ridiculous.

Its the championship game; let the damn kids play!

And what the heck were the Zags doing at the end??? Flinging the ball around in hopes of a miracle isnt a good strategy.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Congrats UNC, despite how much I loathe you.