Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1695
    I picked against Michigan St, and I'm not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I picked against Michigan St, and I'm not sure why.
    Same here and I asked myself the same thing. I caught a Miami acc tourney game and thought they looked extremely athletic. And I was convinced Sparty got the Sparty Big 10 bias.

But whether they deserved it or not I should've known izzo takes care of business first round. And once they settled in it was a huge size mismatch.

That said I'm near the bottom of my 63 man pool. Yet only lost two sweet 16 and none beyond.

Apparently a lot of people were on Notre dame in the early game. So I gained ground in both of my pools with West Virginia. Who I have in the elite 8

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Apparently a lot of people were on Notre dame in the early game. So I gained ground in both of my pools with West Virginia. Who I have in the elite 8
    I had West Virginia as well lol. Sounds like our brackets are relatively the same. Wisconsin giving Nova all they can handle.

I had West Virginia as well lol. Sounds like our brackets are relatively the same. Wisconsin giving Nova all they can handle.
    I just shredded my free one

WHAT A GAME !!!!

I love march man

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Really hoped for more out of Nw :/

Xaiver put a hurting on my bracket.

Xaiver put a hurting on my bracket.
    Same but mine was already pretty dead haha

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

The excitement missing from round one is starting to show up a lot in round two.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    The excitement missing from round one is starting to show up a lot in round two.
    Our lord and savior Chaos has arrived in full force lol. My bracket is hot steaming pille of poo and i love it lol

This is exactly why I describe Coach Kru-zoo-ski as now being overrated, he creates a team overly dependent on the three point shot to win. When they're falling the team looks great, when they're not, they struggle badly. Third time in six years they've failed to advance past the opening weekend. But I guess 2017 South Carolina is at least better than 2012 Lehigh and 2014 Mercer.
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    This is exactly why I describe Coach Kru-zoo-ski as now being overrated, he creates a team overly dependent on the three point shot to win. When they're falling the team looks great, when they're not, they struggle badly. Third time in six years they've failed to advance past the opening weekend. But I guess 2017 South Carolina is at least better than 2012 Lehigh and 2014 Mercer.
    You keep saying "overrated" but I dont think you know what that word means.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    And what happened in two of the other 6 years?

Coach K is far from overrated. That said I'm always happy to shred my money bracket when Duke goes down.