Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,681 to 1,687 of 1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    This is exactly why I describe Coach Kru-zoo-ski as now being overrated, he creates a team overly dependent on the three point shot to win. When they're falling the team looks great, when they're not, they struggle badly. Third time in six years they've failed to advance past the opening weekend. But I guess 2017 South Carolina is at least better than 2012 Lehigh and 2014 Mercer.
    Dude this year has been one of the most challenging year for any coach. They dealt with numerous of injuries, dealing with the Grayson situation and Coach K being out for a month. What killed this team was not having a true PG. We know you you hate Coach K and Duke but to call him overrated is silly. This team has bean through a lot and a lot of people thought they wouldn't even make the tourney in mid January.

Before coach K had Surgery they were 12-2 then once he left they went 3-4 and he came back and won like 6 straight.

Hero ball has ruined this tourney for me...Every one is trying to be steph curry going for stupid contested 3's intead of driving the paint and getting the easy 2 or and 1 play...

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

What' did I just watch!! Gators and Badgers game of the tourney and season.

Choke job by the gators with a game saving shot by Wisconsin.

Then in OT a game saving block followed by a game tying layup only to have a 58% free throw shooter sink both with 4 seconds left.

And the dagger buzzer beater by Florida.

Wow! Just Wow!

I have one team left in my bracket. This is definitely the worst I've done filling out a bracket

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What' did I just watch!! Gators and Badgers game of the tourney and season.

Choke job by the gators with a game saving shot by Wisconsin.

Then in OT a game saving block followed by a game tying layup only to have a 58% free throw shooter sink both with 4 seconds left.

And the dagger buzzer beater by Florida.

Wow! Just Wow!
    I fell asleep as Wisconsin was making that comeback. I thought that UK vs UCLA game was pretty good. I'm not a UK fan, but I was pulling for them to shut that LaVar Ball up!

UNC is now my last hope of getting a single final four team

Haha i am 2 of 4 regardless of the unc-uk game

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.