Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InMcDWeTrust View Post
    Yea, Duke is lookin good so far. You're the #1 team in the country without a doubt. It should be fun to see what happens in conference play though.

P.S. UNLV won again tonight. Nothing special but we manhandled a solid Illinois State team by 31 on the road so I'll take it.

7-0 baby!!
    Duke is very, very impressive. Kyrie is ridiculously good.

A10 sucked tonight, so I'll give the MWC the edge for now. Only undefeated left is UMass at 7-0
    Administrator

Duke still proving why they are number 1!!! KEEP IT UP BOYS!!

GO DUKE!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Last night UNLV smashed our most hated rivals UNR to go to 8-0!! Go REBELS!!!

Go Longhorns!11!!!!!1!!!1111!

Go Tarheels.

Huge win over Kentucky..
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Go Tarheels.

Huge win over Kentucky..
    Yeah, that was impressive.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

UNLV is ranked at 19th now, still undefeated at 8-0, and playing Boise State (6-1) tonight.

GO REBELS!!!
    Last edited by InElwayWeTrust; 12-08-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Repeat? I think it is a very legit possibility...

With the emergence of Andre Dawkins and the stud rookie in Kyrie, I think this squad is better than last years. Obviously Scheyer is missed greatly, but man have these two filled in nicely.

9-0.

Coach K #3 on the All Time Wins list now.....3 more to go until he is #2!!

GO DUKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

Repeat? I think it is a very legit possibility...

With the emergence of Andre Dawkins and the stud rookie in Kyrie, I think this squad is better than last years. Obviously Scheyer is missed greatly, but man have these two filled in nicely.

9-0.

Coach K #3 on the All Time Wins list now.....3 more to go until he is #2!!

GO DUKE!
    Kyrie is certainly a big blow, could hurt depending how long he's out for. He was playing at an extremly high level before his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Kyrie is certainly a big blow, could hurt depending how long he's out for. He was playing at an extremly high level before his injury.
    As of today, sounds like there is the possibility it could end his season. That would hurt BADLY....but hopefully if thats the case Dawkins steps up like last night and Curry begins to be a bigger impact. I have faith Nolan can lead the offense by himself, if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    As of today, sounds like there is the possibility it could end his season. That would hurt BADLY....but hopefully if thats the case Dawkins steps up like last night and Curry begins to be a bigger impact. I have faith Nolan can lead the offense by himself, if that is the case.
    Yeah, i saw that today on yahoo when i was checking my fantasy team. Don't wish for injuries, so i hope he comes back except when Duke plays UNC.

And i'm not sure, Dawkins would be a big loss for the bench if he has to start the rest of the season.

Situation not looking good and I'm not feeling good...smh worst thing ever

http://twitter.com/kyrieirving

Irving tweeted that, he was playing at such a high level, would be a huge blow if he's out for the season.

Uni fight!

The University of Northern Iowa lost a lot of starters, but we shook up the brackets last year! Go Panthers!
    [B][CENTER]You can say what you want about me, but no one can tell me I can't.[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [SIZE="2"]I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.[/SIZE]

UNI sucks. two straight loses in Valley play!

Bump this thread. Im going to the Iowa Ohio St game tomorrow (one of the sad saps whos had season tickets during Iowas terrrrrrrible seasons). Looking forward to watching what I think is the best team in the country. Will report back.
    my new sig.jpg
    Team Tebow #53
    2011 Adopted Posters: Frenchy180 and BroncoFanNC

I was impressed with OSU, their length makes passing throw traffic difficult, but they are beatable by a team that runs. They were really winded when we ran up and down the floor in the first half. Unfortunately Iowa is so young we hit a wall like every game and they went on a 16-0 run. Iowa only lost by 5, and I was happy with the end result. Iowa is getting better, and I would do just about anything for them to get back to the NCAA tournament next year.
    my new sig.jpg
    Team Tebow #53
    2011 Adopted Posters: Frenchy180 and BroncoFanNC