Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1759

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

With the legitimate candidates for the Iron Throne now down to three, they are bound to clash sooner or later. With theories of Jon Snow and Daenerys possibly sharing a "nephew-aunt" bond, it only points to Jon/Daenerys contesting Cersei's reign as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
    What happened to Gendry Baratheon!? Doesn't he have a claim as well?
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    What happened to Gendry Baratheon!? Doesn't he have a claim as well?

Humble Gendry didn't have the character to press a claim which would be very dangerous to do without an army to back him!

I do think we'll see him again as part of the Arya story arc. Her Revenge Tour will take her to King's Landing next, and that's where he is, probably pounding armor again in Flea Bottom. Now that she's old enough, their connection could blossom into an ill-fated romance. GoT likes to kill characters, bringing old ones back for a quick death (like Osha and Rickon) and Gendry is verrry expendable IMO. The bastard son of the usurper to the Targaryen regime has no place in an endgame which features Daenerys Targaryen. He's as good as dead!
    Superbowl 50 MVP defeats 2015 League MVP, Feb. 7th, 2016

I can't believe you beat me to this one LM !!
    Agree, Gendry will be toast !!!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

I thought in the short segments he was in, he seemed intelligent, strong, humble, etc.

Maybe that is the big surprise! Cersei, Daenerys, and Jon Snow get caught in an epic battle and end up killing each other, as humble Gendry strolls into the ruins of Kings Landing and it's revealed to everyone that where the entire story started, is the same place it's going to end. The reason why multiple "hands of the kings" died is the revelation of this young man.

I like the twist of Arya being Queen though. King Gendry and Queen Arya Baratheon... also it circles back to season 1 and Robert B. telling Ned that they were going to join houses and have their children wed!!! It all happened, in an odd sort of way...
    Mark my words, Trevor Siemian will be much improved after this offseason and will remain the Broncos QB1 in 2017. - Dec '16

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I thought in the short segments he was in, he seemed intelligent, strong, humble, etc.

Maybe that is the big surprise! Cersei, Daenerys, and Jon Snow get caught in an epic battle and end up killing each other, as humble Gendry strolls into the ruins of Kings Landing and it's revealed to everyone that where the entire story started, is the same place it's going to end. The reason why multiple "hands of the kings" died is the revelation of this young man.

I like the twist of Arya being Queen though. King Gendry and Queen Arya Baratheon... also it circles back to season 1 and Robert B. telling Ned that they were going to join houses and have their children wed!!! It all happened, in an odd sort of way...
    The reasons for Jon Arryn's and Ned Stark's deaths are complex and have more to do with their discovering that Cersei's children are illegitimate products of incest, their nobility and naivete, Littlefinger's machinations, and an impulsively vicious Joffrey. "Multiple" must refer to these two because Tywin's death had nothing to do with Gendry or any of these things.

People like Gendry too much and it's wishful thinking that the story is going to revolve around him. In contrast to this bit player, Jon Snow's true lineage and role as Azor Ahai is the embodiment of the Song of Ice and Fire. We've been witnessing the gradual unfoldment of this destiny, for the final battle against the White Walkers and the restoration of the Targaryen monarchy in Westeros. Now Jon may not survive it at the end, but he isn't going to die at Cersei's hands. She doesn't have enough military power to deal with both Dany's combined forces and the North, nor either one separately, and she will be utterly defeated in season 7, a stepping stone on the way to the final battle with the Walkers in season 8.
    Last edited by LynchMobster; 02-28-2017 at 05:15 PM.

#GOTS7

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

#GOTS7

Dont search the hashtag on twitter, apparently it comes with a huge spoilers...That being said : WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Sooooo we have a date and it's in a while lol. July 16 it's back !

Its one of those teaser with old line but WOW this has me HYPED UP. WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE.

That last Jon line, that is from season 7 probably when he meets with dany. THE GREAT WAR HAS STARTED

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I'll check back, I'm still watching the ice melt!

Game of Thrones dragons are 'the size of 747s' in season 7

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/16/game-of-...son-7-dragons/

Just came out today and already almost 3000k views !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

Just came out today and already almost 3000k views !!!

I'm guessing Dany's sitting on the ancient Targaryen seat on Dragonstone. No more Stannis, no significant force there to withstand her, and a very natural first stepping stone for the invasion of Westeros.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    I'm guessing Dany's sitting on the ancient Targaryen seat on Dragonstone. No more Stannis, no significant force there to withstand her, and a very natural first stepping stone for the invasion of Westeros.
    Agree, Dragonstone.
    John is at Winterfell.
    Cersei just ate a Mentos.

Now it's at almost 5000k views.

Oh man, I can't wait. I had a bunch of theories after watching the show, but after reading the books they definitely have changed. Such incredible lore. I am willing to bet when everything gets unveiled it is gonna be epic!
    -

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMobster View Post
    That is definitely in Dragonstone !

I have a theory on Jon, even tho this was probably just filmed as a promo, i bet Jon is coming from the crypt after visiting Ned and Lyana's grave and finaly understanding his rightful place in the world. He DOES have stark blood AND targ, and he is on a mission !