Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

104.3 the fan– DMAC

I just heard on 104.3 the fan that Hastings and Evans said that DMAC has told them that Denver has the best defense in the AFC West in his opinion. WOW! That surprised me a lot.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.– John 3: 16 (KJV)

It does not surprise me based on what we did during the draft and recently! I won't say that we are the best just yet but it will help us make a run for the divisional title.
    KYLE ORTON ARMY FAN CLUB #64
    Official Knowshon Moreno fan club member #7

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Don't know about the best, we may have the fastest lb crew though.

Adopted Bronco 12/13 : Ryan Clady

Quote Originally Posted by elecshoc View Post
    Don't know about the best, we may have the fastest lb crew though.
    Well, we have gone from not having much speed to having a lot of speed, and we have two guys that are better at stopping the run than probably anybody we've had since Trevor Pryce......that is, if they're healthy this season.

There is reason for optimism even if the offense doesn't light it up this year.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

I wouldn't say we are best yet, we have potential to be though someday.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKing View Post
    It does not surprise me based on what we did during the draft and recently! I won't say that we are the best just yet but it will help us make a run for the divisional title.
    I agree we have a monster draft, but the reason I said it surprised me was because I can't watch training camp practices because I live out of State. Definitely exciting news to hear. Denver has a defense? Oh hell yeah baby!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.– John 3: 16 (KJV)

Actually, Al said that, not Dmac. His exact words were that AT THE END OF THIS SEASON we will have the best D in the AFC west. Dmac and Stink were shocked. I was listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Well, we have gone from not having much speed to having a lot of speed, and we have two guys that are better at stopping the run than probably anybody we've had since Trevor Pryce......that is, if they're healthy this season.

There is reason for optimism even if the offense doesn't light it up this year.
    I'm sensing a period where the guys up front having to learn to play with guys in the back. I feel it's going to be curve for the better from the start to the end.

Speed though is something that we missed last season and I'm glad miller is here to bring some of that back.

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Actually, Al said that, not Dmac. His exact words were that AT THE END OF THIS SEASON we will have the best D in the ADVANCED west. Dmac and Stink were shocked. I was listening.
    My bad thanks for the clarification though.

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Actually, Al said that, not Dmac. His exact words were that AT THE END OF THIS SEASON we will have the best D in the AFC west. Dmac and Stink were shocked. I was listening.
    I would agree to that.

Quote Originally Posted by elecshoc View Post
    I'm sensing a period where the guys up front having to learn to play with guys in the back. I feel it's going to be curve for the better from the start to the end.

Speed though is something that we missed last season and I'm glad miller is here to bring some of that back.
    We've got speed on the edge, speed in the secondary....we've got speed!

Who feels the need for speed?

Sorry, it just had to be done.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

With McGahee, Moreno, and (hopefully) Fannin under Foxy, we just need our QB to make good decisions. Not such a fall back to where he's merely a "game-manager". We aren't that good, he needs to be able to make plays however I think this is a better situation for KO than his first year in Denver.

McDaniels era wasn't good for anyone. Eddie dropped off, nothing seemed to click.

This is an enitrely new team IMO, a fresh start. It's time to treat it that way. If Kyle and Eddie weren't ideal in McDaniels' teams, then they simply weren't good in that system. Everyone should get a fresh start imo, even if that means a shorter leash for guys who struggled last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoKing View Post

I would love it but NO EFFING WAY!!!

The chargers were either #1 defense or top 10..I think #1.
    The raiders are really good but did lose nnmandi

But the Cheifs:
    Tyson jackson #3 overall
    Tamba Hali -top 10
    Derek Johnson LB -first round teens or top 10
    Eric Berry # 4? overall
    Brandon Flowers- first rounder #18?-nah lower, perhaps top 10/early teens
    Gerald Mccoy? is that their DT? Whoever- #4 overall? top 5 pick

I know I am missing some but I dont know the cheifs that well. Either way the Cheifs have top 5 first round picks on their ENTIRE DL, they have top 10 or so picks on their LBs and have a top 5 pick and top 10 at S and CB....And guess what? most of them are really good too!!!

They are YOUNG and LOADED!!! We are not close to them at all. AT ALL!!

and then they are not even as good as the chargers defense is. Sorry to burst bubbles of happiness here but we need to be a realist.
    I want:1 Shazier LB. 2 Donte Moncreif WR. 3 SJB CB. 4 Antone exum-s/cb. 5 Brandon Thomas-ol. 6. OL 7 Kapri Bibs RB.I think: 1.2A.- Jimmy Ward S/CB;2B. Joel Bitonio T/OG;3. SJB-cb. 4. Preston Brown LB 5. Jeff Janis WR;6. John Brown-wr/kr. 7. AlfredBlue rb

Oh yeah Ive got a good feeling about this year .
    "(Touchdowns) are the goal," Orton said. "You can run for as many yards as you want, throw for as many yards as you want, but you have to convert to seven points. I think we're going to be explosive, be dynamic, be versatile."

"Perception is everything in this league, and a lot of times, unless you're a self-promoter, it can become negative," - Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton Army member #83

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    We've got speed on the edge, speed in the secondary....we've got speed!

Who feels the need for speed?

Sorry, it just had to be done.