Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 1,816 to 1,819 of 1819

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Dude, I know. Chauncey Billups? Really?
    Griff did the best he could with the situation he was in. Billups is unproven, but he's a Detroit guy so the job is his. Gilbert didn't learn from the first time I guess. Pushing LeBron right out of town. Now I'm hearing Kyrie would want traded if LeBron leaves. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Russell has a lot of upside, but I've never been impressed with him going back to Ohio St. Jazz are going to have a lot of cap, right?.
    If Gordy bolts, the Jazz have tons of flexibility.....but Dennis Lindsey is a smooth and saavy GM. One of the best around.

Hayward has to be re-signed....I feel confident he will, but I think the Jazz FO needs to make a splash and add a starter today. Favors and Burks contracts paired with a pick or two can net the Jazz someone good.
    Boston is getting better tonight, and Haywards home state Indiana is shaking things up with George.

Exciting day in the NBA!
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 06-22-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    If Gordy bolts, the Jazz have tons of flexibility.....but Dennis Lindsey is a smooth and saavy GM. One of the best around.

Hayward has to be re-signed....I feel confident he will, but I think the Jazz FO needs to make a splash and add a starter today. Favors and Burks contracts paired with a pick or two can net the Jazz someone good.
    Boston is getting better tonight, and Haywards home state Indiana is shaking things up with George.

Exciting day in the NBA!
    Yep. The only team I see Hayward going to is Boston. I'm starting to think they're going to take Jackson though, and I'm not completely sold that 2guard is a good fit for him right out of the gate. Of course, there's a lot of speculation there. They could roll with Bradley or Smart/Hayward and bring Jackson off the bench his first year. Chicago is looking for young potential for Butler, and they could move #3 to Chicago. I HIGHLY doubt that Ainge will do anything like that, though.

Glass half full. I hope Gordon stays in Utah, and I'm not just saying that as a Cavs fan.

I hope Butler and Rondo go, and that CHI drafts Guards. Both PG & SG
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!