Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1751

Thread: NBA Thread

Heard a rumor that the Cavs were bringing in Korver. Hard to imagine another sniper on the Cavs roster. Drive and kick, 3. Rinse & repeat?

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Heard a rumor that the Cavs were bringing in Korver. Hard to imagine another sniper on the Cavs roster. Drive and kick, 3. Rinse & repeat?
    LeBron wants another PG, who can they get?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    LeBron wants another PG, who can they get?
    Chalmers, Rondo, Norris Cole? We have one more trade exception I believe. I'm not sure about Rondo, he seems to have problems everywhere he goes.

Chalmers, Rondo, Norris Cole? We have one more trade exception I believe. I'm not sure about Rondo, he seems to have problems everywhere he goes.
    CHI's not trading Rondo to a team that they could potentially meet in the 1st round, and they got robbed in the ATL trade

CHI's not trading Rondo to a team that they could potentially meet in the 1st round, and they got robbed in the ATL trade
    Chicago don't have a chance against Cleveland anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

I've just read some rumors, and read that Chicago could be looking to dump Rondo, and Cleveland was monitoring the situation. I agree that it won't happen, though. I'm guessing Chalmers.

I've just read some rumors, and read that Chicago could be looking to dump Rondo, and Cleveland was monitoring the situation. I agree that it won't happen, though. I'm guessing Chalmers.
    CHI always gives CLE trouble, and Rondo should go to back to the Western Conference

CHI always gives CLE trouble, and Rondo should go to back to the Western Conference
    As long as Cleveland stays healthy they will be in the finals.

As long as Cleveland stays healthy they will be in the finals.
    In sports, you never know when an upset could occur. That's why we watch, and that's why they play the game

In sports, you never know when an upset could occur. That's why we watch, and that's why they play the game
    It will take an act of God for the Cavaliers and Warriors to not make the finals.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    It will take an act of God for the Cavaliers and Warriors to not make the finals.
    MEM and LAC can both beat GS, if they both play up to their ability & are healthy

Oh, please God no. This has been a season of terrible acquisitions already. Thugleavy, a player I've always despised, and he can't even play anymore. Birdman, who's NBA game was predicated on running and jumping...which he can't do anymore. Please LeBron, stop bringing in your buddies. I'd rather see the Cavs roll with the young guys. McRae has always been a scoring machine, and I have faith in Kay Felder's development. He'll probably never be Dellavedova in a lot of regards, but he does have ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Oh, please God no. This has been a season of terrible acquisitions already. Thugleavy, a player I've always despised, and he can't even play anymore. Birdman, who's NBA game was predicated on running and jumping...which he can't do anymore. Please LeBron, stop bringing in your buddies. I'd rather see the Cavs roll with the young guys. McRae has always been a scoring machine, and I have faith in Kay Felder's development. He'll probably never be Dellavedova in a lot of regards, but he does have ability.
    I totally agree with rolling with McCrae, Felder, and Liggins, but LeBron is the GM lol.

MEM and LAC can both beat GS, if they both play up to their ability & are healthy
    No mention of San Antonio? Better than both teams you just mentioned.

No mention of San Antonio? Better than both teams you just mentioned.
    SA's defense has taken a step back with Duncan gone. Pau, Aldridge, Parker, and Ginobli are all getting OLD

SA's defense has taken a step back with Duncan gone. Pau, Aldridge, Parker, and Ginobli are all getting OLD
    They have the best road record in the NBA.