Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

LeBron is incredibly overrated. How can people compare him to the greats when guys like Jordan and Kobe offer everything. LeBron is still an incomplete forward who hasn't gotten better in the post since coming into the NBA. I like LeBron but Kobe has a better post skill set and he's a SG. Say what you want about Carmelo but he at least makes plays in the post.

And you're right Chillez too many people look at stats and shot percentages. I can't believe some people here actually thought LeBron's jumper is better than Kobe's. LeBron can't hit threes, no pull up jumper, and an inconsistent turn around shooter. Stop looking at FG % people. Kobe (if he stays healthy) can be play until he's 38 because his JS is so fluent. LeBron brings more excitement but not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I agree, I think the West will be won by OKC and no one really even gives them trouble. In the east, I am picking the Bulls. I think the big three in Miami will be worn out from this crazy schedule, and will wilt in the playoffs.
    Well, i wouldn't go that far, but with the short schedule, they shouldn't be hurt by it since they are a very young team, and have fresh legs.

- Dallas, i'm not sure, they lost some key pieces like Barea and Chandler, but are playing better lately.
    - Lakers, after Gasol, Kobe, and Bynum don't have a great team, and Bynum needs to prove he can stay healthy.
    - Clippers, i like, but i don't know if they are title good.

If Miami/Chi meet again, that would be one hell of a series. Chicago could of easily been up 3-2 heading to Game 6 given a break here or there.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

I think a lot of people underestimate Portland. They have a crazy good team with a lot of talent. They also IMO have the best coach in the NBA at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    I think a lot of people underestimate Portland. They have a crazy good team with a lot of talent. They also IMO have the best coach in the NBA at this time.
    I would say Lionel Hollins is currently the NBA's best coach.

Nuggets will win it all because I said so and yeah
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    I would say Lionel Hollins is currently the NBA's best coach.
    He's up there. But you look at all the injuries Nate McMillan has had to deal with, and how good that team has been the last few years its incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Definitely. I like Portland more than OKC, actually. That, and Wallace might be my favorite player in the league right now.

The thing that really bothers me about OKC is Westbrook. Sometimes I can't figure out what the hell that kid is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Definitely. I like Portland more than OKC, actually. That, and Wallace might be my favorite player in the league right now.

The thing that really bothers me about OKC is Westbrook. Sometimes I can't figure out what the hell that kid is doing.
    Just like LeBron, he needs to learn the role of Robin. Westbrook and lack of defense will be the downfall of OKC.

I hate Russell Westbrook so much.

Just saw this on ESPN and I laughed, so I thought I'd share it. Go to about the 1 minute mark and watch Shaq fail at math.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA2sB3FrfUA

Great win for Nuggets Andre Miller took over for the win.

Man lot of close games tonight anyone watching Suns vs. Knicks game?

Lakers are terrible.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Lakers are terrible.
    No kidding. Funny how just last week all the "experts" were saying how Bynum was as good as Dwight. How's that looking now?

Like I said the first time .. 6th seed at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    No kidding. Funny how just last week all the "experts" were saying how Bynum was as good as Dwight. How's that looking now?

Like I said the first time .. 6th seed at best.
    IMO 100% blame goes on the FO. No perimeter threats aside from Kobe, and there bench is awful.....