Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well just watched the new episode and thought it was good. And the Egyptian is a BAMF lol. Only two more episodes and so many things i want to see tied up lol. Going to hate waiting for a new season
    They definitely are coming up with inventive ways of death!! That neck breaker was AWESOME!

And I saw the whole "Spartacus...you ARE the father" coming. They kept showing that 'scene' from Blood and Sand.

I'm going to hate waiting for a new season too.....

HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Quote Originally Posted by AZOmae View Post
    They definitely are coming up with inventive ways of death!! That neck breaker was AWESOME!

And I saw the whole "Spartacus...you ARE the father" coming. They kept showing that 'scene' from Blood and Sand.

I'm going to hate waiting for a new season too.....
    Yeah I saw what the titles for the next couple of episodes are and the episode 10 one looks awesome.

Spoilers below
    Wrath of the Gods

Yeah that you are the Father really didn't surpise me either. I just want to see the Egyptian fight again, but I think him fighting either Spartacus or Gannicis would be better since they both use 2 weapons. But I do like how Gannicis is helping out now, since I do like him also. Its starting to get good, but the end is way to near lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Yeah that you are the Father really didn't surpise me either. I just want to see the Egyptian fight again, but I think him fighting either Spartacus or Gannicis would be better since they both use 2 weapons. But I do like how Gannicis is helping out now, since I do like him also. Its starting to get good, but the end is way to near lol.
    It is way too near.....and we'll have to wait until next January to start it all over again. I suppose it's a good distraction after football is over. Ha.

Now we need for the 'Magic City' series to start, cross our fingers that it's as good as Spartacus, to hold us over until Summer Camp.

ESPNís John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jacksonís performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Quote Originally Posted by AZOmae View Post
    It is way too near.....and we'll have to wait until next January to start it all over again. I suppose it's a good distraction after football is over. Ha.

Now we need for the 'Magic City' series to start, cross our fingers that it's as good as Spartacus, to hold us over until Summer Camp.
    Hey now no talking about anything else there are still 2 more episodes to enjoy before anything else. Granted I never get to watch it till like sunday night lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

LOL, me neither. Except this week, for the finale, I will be freed up on Friday night for once. (No softball games....the city of Phoenix is prepping the field for Summer already).

I'll be able to get both my Grimm-on, and Spartacus-on. Win-Win.

Well just watched the 9th episode and I thought the end was great. Feel bad for Doctore, but the guy is a beast, but the Egyptian I can't wait to see the final fight with him, because he is a beast. Didn't really expect much from this episode though since the finale will probably have all the action lol. O so can't wait for that episode then maybe I will start on my game of throne books and catch up on that series.

And Grimm really needs to get a new episode because it has been like 2 weeks with out one and if there have been new ones than Hulu needs to hurry up and catch up lol.

This show is freaking awesome guys. Love it

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    This show is freaking awesome guys. Love it
    Too bad only one more episode left this season :-(

Well just watched the 9th episode and I thought the end was great. Feel bad for Doctore, but the guy is a beast, but the Egyptian I can't wait to see the final fight with him, because he is a beast. Didn't really expect much from this episode though since the finale will probably have all the action lol. O so can't wait for that episode then maybe I will start on my game of throne books and catch up on that series.

And Grimm really needs to get a new episode because it has been like 2 weeks with out one and if there have been new ones than Hulu needs to hurry up and catch up lol.

Yeah. I unfortunately saw a preview to the finale before I watched Episode 9, so I saw what happened to Doctore's eye. It looks much better in the finale.

Didn't see Seppia dying the way she did. That was unexpected. I thought her character could continue on to the next season. Oops.

And Grimm has a new episode for the next few weeks, according to the website. They've also been picked up for a 22 episode 2nd season.

Just watched the final episode of this season, and I must say it was great. Loved every second of it and the twist and how some things went down was awesome.

*Spoilers*
    Gotta Say that the way Ashur died was perfectly done in my opinion. Him dying by a method that usually is something he does to win a fight was great.
    *Spoilers Over*

But yes I really enjoyed this episode just sucks that I have to wait to hear if they plan on continuing the series.

Just watched the final episode of this season, and I must say it was great. Loved every second of it and the twist and how some things went down was awesome.

*Spoilers*
    Gotta Say that the way Ashur died was perfectly done in my opinion. Him dying by a method that usually is something he does to win a fight was great.
    *Spoilers Over*

But yes I really enjoyed this episode just sucks that I have to wait to hear if they plan on continuing the series.
    Man was it awesome.

I really hope it continues.

Loved the final episode.

Season 1.. 10/10
    Season 2.. 7.5/10
    Season 3.. 4/10

Hater hating

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWonder View Post
    Season 1.. 10/10
    Season 2.. 7.5/10
    Season 3.. 4/10

Hater hating
    I didn't like season 2 all that much.... but I love 3.

There has been talk of who is going to play Caesar next season ...

http://www.cinemablend.com/televisio...son-40389.html

The season finale was 'Wow.'

I didn't see a lot of that coming. The only thing I could say after was, "how are they going to do another season?" LOL.