Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    What if I call someone a raider or charger of chief fan??? Is that name calling because I could see a bronco fan taking it the wrong way lol...

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    What if I call someone a raider or charger of chief fan??? Is that name calling because I could see a bronco fan taking it the wrong way lol...
    "Case by case basis" would apply here I think.

Essentially, if it's intended to annoy or harass, we'll go after it. That really shouldn't even need to be said, but we wanted to give everyone a head's up on this specifically since it does seem to be a pervasive issue in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    "Case by case basis" would apply here I think.

Essentially, if it's intended to annoy or harass, we'll go after it. That really shouldn't even need to be said, but we wanted to give everyone a head's up on this specifically since it does seem to be a pervasive issue in the community.
    Ok just asking because I could see where some one couldn't call some one a hater so they just switch to a well your not even a bronco fan your a Raider fan. Or the other side of the coin where there would be a well your not a Bronco fan your just a Tebow fan (which could actually be true in some cases) I just see that be coming really border line.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Just a friendly reminder....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Oh man, *phew* almost had a heart attack there for a second.
    we both would be banned for life if that was the case.

The San Diego Chargers, your (soon to be) 2014 AFC West Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    we both would be banned for life if that was the case.
    That can be arranged...

Love the idea of more moderation; just hope it isnt used against mods as an antagonist in itself. All someone would have to do is say that hes offended by something and get others to go along with it...soon enough, were all talking in Vowels....and I hate Vowels

Adopted by: Andrewmlb
    Sig by: MHS

;lkjl;jl;jjkljk

Quote Originally Posted by PioneerBroncFan View Post
    ;lkjl;jl;jjkljk
    ^^^I disagree with this.^^^
    Show your joy

Quote Originally Posted by Brakshow View Post
    Love the idea of more moderation; just hope it isnt used against mods as an antagonist in itself. All someone would have to do is say that hes offended by something and get others to go along with it...soon enough, were all talking in Vowels....and I hate Vowels
    A lot of people forget the mods are not robots, and don't have a rule book with the millions of things that can happen on the boards to follow like a ref on the field.

They make judgement calls. And almost always there will be someone who disagrees with that call. That's just the way it has always been, and the way it will always be. There's no way around it. It is what it is. It's not ever going to go away on the field, and it's never going to go away on any message boards anywhere.

Look, if they could find a way to automatically include, in every opening post, a warning about the rules, it would still never change. People will still lose it and offend someone, be it from just an attitude, to downright direct insults.

You bet more moderation is needed.

The team has always been pretty lax here. They have always tried to let the people rule somehow. It works to a point.

The problem is everyone has an opinion.

Well, when you try to allow everyone to have an opinion on everything....... Your gonna hear from them. Your gonna GET that opinion. ON EVERYTHING!

I still like the way moderators are chosen. But moderators have to be cops. You know that Al. That's why you wanted to me to mod a bunch of video games players.

Mods need to be committed. To think of it like a job, and not let personal feelings interfere with what needs to be done to retain any sense of order. Which is something all regular members want, until they, well, trip the sensors, if you will. haha

Mods can't be people who just "have the power" when they decide they are around, and feel like participating here. Not that they can't have a life outside of here, at all, but I think most of you know what I mean.

It becomes a job. It really does. And it should.

Let me tell ya, it's more than just delete this and ban him. A decent mod takes the time to deal with all affected parties when needed. He or she is often the go between between two people. Something nobody really signs up for.

You can spend a lot of time dealing with other people's crap......

I guess my point is more rules won't help. Making them more sensitive wont help. You ned bodies to have an effective team. Bodies who are willing to do what's needed, and put in the time to be here to deal with it. You need someone online almost round the clock on a board like this. What it's here for.

This isn't some high school guys, Were talking the big leagues.

More mods is what's needed. More dedicated mods.

Ya know guys, it's kinda funny. This conversation has been going on and on since the place started.

Sorry for the ramble. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

& STOP deleting stuff!!!

Don't get cheap on me here...........

Another friendly reminder......

What if we have tourettes <doody!> and cannot help it?

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    That can be arranged...
    Then why hasn't it?

n00bs! .
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: Pat Bowlen
    Adopt-A-Poster: Peanut , MarkB