Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    They said the historical character will be true to what they where so dont excpect a da vinci kind of character
    I'm pretty sure by "similar to Da Vinci" He meant someone who you'll speak to very often and have as a close friend. Not that he will be making you flying machines.

Adopted Broncos:
    Michael Schofield Matt Prater

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I'm pretty sure by "similar to Da Vinci" He meant someone who you'll speak to very often and have as a close friend. Not that he will be making you flying machines.
    Ah yeah i know what he meant it's just from what i read you and him will be ally not friends like ith da vincy but i could be wrong

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Oh, well he might not make you anything but I assume you'll talk to him several times. Hopefully. AC always manages to sneak a history lesson or two in.
    Thats what i meant they want to make the events we go threw historicaly accurate you as much as a AC game can

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Well different weapons and armor do dictate how much damage you deal and receive... so I thought it was a pretty good system. I'm one man fighting an army of templars, I'm less concerned that my shin guards don't match my breastplate.

Would rather leveling bonuses in addition to the traditional weapons and armor system, which is probably what it will be. For everyone's sake lets hope it's a better system than what Crysis 2 threw together 5 minutes
    Altair didn't need or use shin guards and breastplates in AC1. I'd rather they make it like AC1 but only you have control over your dmg, def, health, etc. (via leveling EXP) and not the equipment you buy. A sword is a sword. I don't see how an artistically designed hilt equates to more damage.

Although, I do like the idea of having additional leveling bonuses to what you buy. But I'm kind of expecting a whole new experience. Remember, this is being developed by Ubisoft's finest.

For those interested, here is a video interview with IGN. It shows some gameplay.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1221603p1.html

Adopted Broncos:
    Michael Schofield Matt Prater

Mmmmm hmmm, suuuuuuuure....

Yeh that was one of ign april fools day pranck

Anyone seeing any of the new stuff coming out about the game? Looks pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
    Anyone seeing any of the new stuff coming out about the game? Looks pretty awesome.
    Like what ?

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Like what ?
    I haven't heard any new news about the game other than more specifics on the stuff we already know. I don't think they'll reveal anymore than what they have until E3 in a few months. In the mean time, be on the lookout for more gameplay trailers and such.

I havent been keeping up on this thread. but ahh this looks awesome!
    2013 Adopted Bronco Duuuuuuuuuuuke

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    I haven't heard any new news about the game other than more specifics on the stuff we already know. I don't think they'll reveal anymore than what they have until E3 in a few months. In the mean time, be on the lookout for more gameplay trailers and such.
    That's what i taught i knew i hadn't missed anything new lol

http://kotaku.com/5896386/50-things-...ou-should-know

Assassin's Creed III tells the epic story of Connor Ratohnhaké:ton, a member of the Mohawk tribe who volunteers to join the Assassins guild. "He's a guy who joins the Assassins as an outsider," the game's creative director Alex Hutchinson, says. He was born a member of the Mohawk Nation. Why he has joined the assassins is key to the story.

Hooray, beer!

Well might as well use this thread for the whole game and not just the character new trailer dropped today

cant find it on youtube so here it is

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/05/10...meplay-trailer