Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolassiter View Post
    The HC should be banned from the NFL. I say he got off lite. The Saints should also have to turn over the SB trophy back to the NFL.
    Absolutely. The Saints Super Bowl trophy serves as a symbol of hope and unity for a city ravaged by a devastating hurricane. We should take it away so as to teach them a lesson in sportsmanship. 1,500 dead, but then there's the matter of Brett Favre's foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Anyone been to the Saints forums?

Class action lawsuits on the league?

Protests?

Do they really believe these actions are no big deal?
    first stage is denial

their 'body' is still in shock

LOL! this is awesome..im a Falcons fan...this will set the Saints back as a franchise so many years..[size=1][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]_[/COLOR][/size][size=1][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]_[/COLOR][/size][size=1][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]_[/COLOR][/size][size=1][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]_[/COLOR][/size][size=1][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]_[/COLOR][/size]

and it was well deserved, if it were the Falcons who did it I would no longer be a Falcons fan much less defend them

its pathetic, theres no honor in it...whatever happened to wanting to legitimately win..wanting to beat a player up during the game is a legit strategy for a defender, thats just football...but this is different...what I dont get is what it even means to them..how much of an accomplishment is it to win because of key players missing

I know when I play, I want to outdo the guy I face, but in honorable fashion,not by beating his knee caps w/a tire iron beforehand...when he is at his best,or it doesnt mean a thing

hopefully every player ever involved in something like this suffers a life altering head injury, as they disregard other players careers

for once, I love a move made by the NFL recently

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Absolutely. The Saints Super Bowl trophy serves as a symbol of hope and unity for a city ravaged by a devastating hurricane. We should take it away so as to teach them a lesson in sportsmanship. 1,500 dead, but then there's the matter of Brett Favre's foot.
    Yes, your absolutely right..what a symbol of hope...they showed you can win and overcome all kinds of adversity, so long as you injure your opponent so he cant be at full strength

tacklers everywhere, you may suck at tackling stronger backs..but dont bother trying to work on improving, just whack him with a crowbar in the knees and see how powerful he is after that..what a glorious victory that will be

it teaches lessons not just in sports, but in life...underpriveledged kids everywhere, I know school is hard..but you can be the first in your family to go to college...so long as you can find a way to get the test answers, just ask "Erek Cartmenez"

job seekers, tough market out there..try and sneek a peek at some other applications under the counter when you go to apply, find the addresses of them and kill them..that'll up your chances

thank you Saints, you have shown us all the true meaning of having the heart of a Champion!

You've inspired me, I'm awaiting the callback from a job right now..and the other applicants better watch their backs, because I do whatever it takes to win!

Quote Originally Posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
    Yes, your absolutely right..what a symbol of hope...they showed you can win and overcome all kinds of adversity, so long as you injure your opponent so he cant be at full strength

tacklers everywhere, you may suck at tackling stronger backs..but dont bother trying to work on improving, just whack him with a crowbar in the knees and see how powerful he is after that..what a glorious victory that will be

it teaches lessons not just in sports, but in life...underpriveledged kids everywhere, I know school is hard..but you can be the first in your family to go to college...so long as you can find a way to get the test answers, just ask "Erek Cartmenez"

job seekers, tough market out there..try and sneek a peek at some other applications under the counter when you go to apply, find the addresses of them and kill them..that'll up your chances

thank you Saints, you have shown us all the true meaning of having the heart of a Champion!

You've inspired me, I'm awaiting the callback from a job right now..and the other applicants better watch their backs, because I do whatever it takes to win!
    Perhaps the commissioner can send you to reclaim the Super Bowl trophy. I'm sure your persuasive charms and philosophical discourse would be well received by the people of New Orleans.

Bounties are disgusting. Maybe because I am a life long Bears fan, I am sensitive to them...Martin's slam on McMahon left Jimbo a shell of his former self as a passer.

Take a look.

If I were Goodell, I would have been much more harsh. Not only for the bounty, but for coaching and management lying about it to the League for the better part of 3 years.

I would have levied 1 year suspensions to coaching and management right down the line, stripped an entire Draft, as well as the Saints Halas and Lombardi Trophies (they do it in the Olympics), and all rings.

Take a look at what bounties really do. That ended McMahon's season BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTLlaMY_9PM

Look at Martin's Towel

The League cannot look onto Bounties with the least degree of acceptance.

"I think with our game plans and Mike, he's so conscious of giving me an answer for each and every coverage that goes with each play. I'm not going out there thinking 'Now if this happens maybe I've got to throw it here, maybe I've got to throw it here.' It's very clear-cut. 'If you get this you've got to throw it here. If this happens, this is your hot [route].' He always gives me an answer and as long as I have an answer most times I'll do the right thing."

They deserved it in my opinion. To many law suite currently going on against the NFL to not lay down the hammer.

Saints fans are in complete denial. They think its some conspiracy by the NFL to destroy their franchise because they are not a large market team.