Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
    What if Tebow chose the Jets? What if he got offered the starter position? Not really implausible.
    True and if that is the case, I have no complaints, but I just dont see this as the case. Just my opinion honestly, I have no grounds to be able to "KNOW" this.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
    New York, New York, Big city of dreams and everything in New York isn't always what it seems.

You might play like scrub or might play as a God, but one thing you know for sure, Tebow fans will soon be after your job.....

LoL.....:
    Poor Sanchez.....
    lol nice poem.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Billboards are so much more expensive in NY...
    Another funny me, that's two so far ( the Moses picture and this one ) best so far :thumbsup:

It sounds like the jets coaching staff actually wanted him, while the in Jacksonville it was just the owner and not the coaches.

SportsPickle ‏ @sportspickle Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Blaine Gabbert just high-fived everyone in the room, but sadly only connected on 50% of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfalicious View Post
    I expect to hear of Tebow's 4 illegitimate children and his entrance into rehab by November.
    Either that or he will convert the Empire State building into a giant church with thousands of Tebowites dressed in white cloaks giving out communion to the sinners....

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfalicious View Post
    I expect to hear of Tebow's 4 illegitimate children and his entrance into rehab by November.
    I have a feeling he's going to steal Kate Upton from Sancheeze. I don't think it will be publicized but something tells me they'll have a "relationship".

Can't wait for the season. All the drama (Broncos winning, Jets losing, RG3, Luck, Saints....aaaaah).

Can't wait.
    sitting down>laying down

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith275 View Post
    Thanks for you efforts in Denver Tim, I wish you the best of luck in New York. I think it's going to be a soap opera in the Jets locker room this season.
    Rex Ryan wouldn't have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
    New York, New York, Big city of dreams and everything in New York isn't always what it seems.

You might play like scrub or might play as a God, but one thing you know for sure, Tebow fans will soon be after your job.....

LoL.....:
    Poor Sanchez.....
    If he was behind someone that was playing like a god. No one would have been screaming for Tebow. Orton on the other hand...........

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    It sounds like the jets coaching staff actually wanted him, while the in Jacksonville it was just the owner and not the coaches.
    Will some Tebow fans please read this.......Especially since the Jags GM came out and said he didn't want Tebow before. The Jets like the player way more then the Jags football guys did. The Jags move would have just been about $$$

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    This..................

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Meh.

It's basically what Sparano did in Miami for a few games before the rest of the league figured it out and it was no longer successful.

AKA The Wildcat.

As I said before, Tebow's best chance for consistent success in the NFL is to be used as a gimmick player for specific formations - not as a starting quarterback.
    If I recall, Sparano had Tim on his team for the Senior Bowl. I can't even fathom how he can be an offensive coach let alone just for the Wildcat package. I see horrific things in that future.

Edit: His press conference is going to be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by sb306 View Post
    If he was behind someone that was playing like a god. No one would have been screaming for Tebow. Orton on the other hand...........
    LOL, I heard Clayton say earlier that Tebow and his fans ruined Orton, I was like "have you ever watched ORTON PLAY?"

I predict he won't beat out Sanchez BUT he will have double digit TDs this year , a weapon he will be. Assuming the team makes it past training camp

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    SportsPickle ‏ @sportspickle Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    Blaine Gabbert just high-fived everyone in the room, but sadly only connected on 50% of them.
    lol people are on fire today. I need to get on twitter.