Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Welcome back Can!! its been too long!
    Kind words from a quality member.....thanks bud!!!

Adopted honourary "All Canadian" team: acpell671, bahn, Bronco-24, Broncoholic JS, Chillez, Flatlander Fan, Gatorgirl, HurricaneDovs, MarshallMoss, msom22, NYChick, thatkidhunt, Vhailor

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    How's my cool French bud doing???

Don't tell me Remedy made it to the LR.....did they significantly raise the CP values since I left???
    I'm doin pretty good, two month away from getting my new home (still haven't sold the other one but..) and planning for my Cuba trip in two weeks ! Rhum, sun and Cuban cigars ! yeah!

As for the CP' s no nothing changed while you were out....still rare to get some ! :-() loll
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
    -:Mr. Decker:-

Quote Originally Posted by Louich View Post
    I'm doin pretty good, two month away from getting my new home (still haven't sold the other one but..) and planning for my Cuba trip in two weeks ! Rhum, sun and Cuban cigars ! yeah!

As for the CP' s no nothing changed while you were out....still rare to get some ! :-() loll
    Wow bud....lots of excitement in your life!!! New home, great trip....not to mention, great guy!

I mentioned it elsewhere....once I'm able to, I have a list of good folks I owe a CP/PM to. You're definitely CP worthy!!!
    Adopted honourary "All Canadian" team: acpell671, bahn, Bronco-24, Broncoholic JS, Chillez, Flatlander Fan, Gatorgirl, HurricaneDovs, MarshallMoss, msom22, NYChick, thatkidhunt, Vhailor

yeah thing are rooooooliiiiing these days! (just in time for summer ! youhou)

Really glad we got our Canadian joint chief of staff back !

Adopted Broncos:

Quote Originally Posted by Louich View Post
    yeah thing are rooooooliiiiing these days! (just in time for summer ! youhou)

Really glad we got our Canadian joint chief of staff back !
    Yes, joint is the keyword, as in, my arthritic ankle is really bugging me today!!!

WB bud. The boards just are not the same without you!
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes, joint is the keyword, as in, my arthritic ankle is really bugging me today!!!

made me lol

Adopted Broncos:

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    WB bud. The boards just are not the same without you!
    as in.......the boards are better without.......

thx Rich.......this is going to be a fun year to be a Bronco fan.......so exciting!!!

(note: for those who worry when Manning admits he is not happy with his performance to date.......remember, this is a perfectionist, who would probably be unhappy with 98% completion rate in practice)