Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    $6.7 million? Okay, forget about the coach thing.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I have never liked Sapp. Extremely disliked him as a player and never did respect him as an analyst. He just seems so phony to me and disingenuous.
    Yeah, I have known lots of guys like him over the years. Talented in some aspects, but so arrogant and self-involved that they lose focus easily. Less bragging and more listening is always what I told them.

Based on what?

Quote Originally Posted by 7MileHIGH7 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/77...7-million-debt

Im a little surprised. Thought Sapp had his head on straight for the most part.
    His brilliant commentary on NFLN in which he calls offensive linemen stupid?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

"If you really want play-action, you better pull a guard." ~ Greg Roman

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I have never liked Sapp. Extremely disliked him as a player and never did respect him as an analyst. He just seems so phony to me and disingenuous.
    Totally agree with you, can't stand the guy.

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

The NFL should gather all the selfish, arrogant players that wasted their money on cars and houses. In have them speak in front of college athletes of all sports, about why you should be smart with your money.

Don't buy anything you can't later afford, if you a man enough to have a child, be man enough to pay for the child.

Adopted Broncos:
    Michael Schofield Matt Prater

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    The NFL should gather all the selfish, arrogant players that wasted their money on cars and houses. In have them speak in front of college athletes of all sports, about why you should be smart with your money.

Don't buy anything you can't later afford, if you a man enough to have a child, be man enough to pay for the child.
    Bingo! What a reflection on our society when even the most gifted athletes among us just abandon children. You know what happens to those children? The prisons are full of them.

This is a shame. He literally makes more in a month than I do a year. Oh and he "lost" his SB ring....yeah right.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Sapp still braces for Shockey lawsuit

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ockey-lawsuit/

The controversy regarding the outing of former Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey as the person who blew the whistle on the team’s bounty system has subsided, but it’s not yet dead.

In a new filing related to his bankruptcy case, former NFL defensive lineman Warren Sapp lists Shockey as a potential creditor, according to TMZ.com.

Sapp currently doesn’t owe Shockey any money, but Sapp will if Shockey successfully sues him.

Shockey reportedly wants a retraction and an apology from Sapp and his current employer, NFL Network, for Sapp’s declaration both on Twitter and on the air that Shockey is, as Sapp called him, the “snitch.” Commissioner Roger Goodell publicly has said that Sapp’s accusation is incorrect, but Shockey surely wants something more clear and obvious along these lines.

It wouldn’t cost the NFL or Sapp anything to admit their error and say, “We’re sorry.” Given Sapp’s bankruptcy, however, it won’t cost him anything even if Shockey sues. He’d simply join the list of people trying to get a piece of Sapp’s $6.4 million assets, which will be liquidated to help him pay as much of his debts as possible.

2013 Adopted Bronco: Wesley Woodyard
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia