Broncos=Dynasty; 2012-2013 Huge Tell..

It is a tough Schedule,

but within the Division, if broncos win half the games, and get in as first seed,

this season, it really sets up a lot, Manning chose broncos, knew the schedule,

he wants to prove to everyone he has it, he gets through this tough schedule

and 2013-2014 could potentially be matched,

this season will be pivotal in my opinion for the broncos organization forever, unless they cut manning after the season ends,lol

Broncos=Dynasty; 2012-2013 Huge Tell..

It is a tough Schedule,

but within the Division, if broncos win half the games, and get in as first seed,

this season will be pivotal in my opinion for the broncos organization forever, unless they cut manning after the season ends,lol

I think it's fair to note that Manning didn't have a dynasty in Indy even though he did a great job of improving them and he made them an legitimate contender every year he was there.

I say this because I think that even if Manning meshes quickly with our team, he plays like himself, and everybody around him learned to play with him quickly, it's no guarantee that we'll win a superbowl. It certainly does improve the possibility though.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Is this thread that good that we need two of them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Is this thread that good that we need two of them?
    No.

We need 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl View Post
    I think it's fair to note that Manning didn't have a dynasty in Indy even though he did a great job of improving them and he made them an legitimate contender every year he was there.

I say this because I think that even if Manning meshes quickly with our team, he plays like himself, and everybody around him learned to play with him quickly, it's no guarantee that we'll win a superbowl. It certainly does improve the possibility though.
    Manning and the Colts had a dynasty-not a super bowl dynasty but they were the best regular season team we have ever seen. I think their main problem was that they liked to take their foot off the pedal after dominating for 13 or 14 weeks and clearly played to lose because fear of injury.

We saw the Packers do the same exact dam thing this year and the 96 Broncos stop trying to win late in the year-took their bye and then got upset.

Message to Fox and Elway-If Manning leads the Broncos to a 12-2 record and everything is wrapped up (Divison/Home Field)-play to win, be who you are and keep that edge. Thats what cost the Colts over and over again-they were literally too good in the regular season and it cost them because their coaching staff out thought themselves.

Bronco Lover

Let's just wait till the season starts.

one game at a time. Time will tell.
    D.E

Quote Originally Posted by DanEllis View Post
    Let's just wait till the season starts.

one game at a time. Time will tell.
    One game at a time is the essential mantra for every team, for every coach, for every player. You can only focus on the task at hand, and if you run ahead, you lessen your chances of winning in the present. It's so simple, yet so often overlooked. And once a game starts, it's got to be ONE PLAY at a time. The last play is gone, there is only THIS play! Do your job on THIS play!!! Absolute focus!!! In the zone, as Jordan so famously said.

But fans can break all of those rules with perfect impunity. Speculate about the next 100 years if we want to. We ain't playing. We ain't coaching. We ain't reffin'. We're just fans.

Maybe lets try to get through the draft first.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning2BayBay View Post
    It is a tough Schedule,

I don't think the schedule is as tough as people make it out to be. The NFC south, the Saints aren't going to be near as competitive with no head coach and half the starting lineup on defense getting suspended. The Falcons are really the only threat, imo. The Panther and Cam are going to have a sophomore slump, just my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to be a cake walk but 10-12 wins are not out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by 7epicdays View Post
    Manning and the Colts had a dynasty-not a super bowl dynasty but they were the best regular season team we have ever seen. I think their main problem was that they liked to take their foot off the pedal after dominating for 13 or 14 weeks and clearly played to lose because fear of injury.

We saw the Packers do the same exact dam thing this year and the 96 Broncos stop trying to win late in the year-took their bye and then got upset.

Message to Fox and Elway-If Manning leads the Broncos to a 12-2 record and everything is wrapped up (Divison/Home Field)-play to win, be who you are and keep that edge. Thats what cost the Colts over and over again-they were literally too good in the regular season and it cost them because their coaching staff out thought themselves.
    Elway won't let fox make that mistake as he knows all to well what can happen. Remember it was Elway that lost to the Jags that year!

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't think the schedule is as tough as people make it out to be. The NFC south, the Saints aren't going to be near as competitive with no head coach and half the starting lineup on defense getting suspended. The Falcons are really the only threat, imo. The Panther and Cam are going to have a sophomore slump, just my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's not going to be a cake walk but 10-12 wins are not out of the question.

if we get 12 wins, i will have a lot more confidence of the broncos doing the same thing the next year,

This season will tell a lot bust as of right now I don't think the broncos have all the pieces to be a dynasty... We will see who the broncos draft and how players develop.

The Broncos are about one or two playmakers away from being a championship team. Those players may already be on the team, you never know.

lets wait and see, the first part of the season its going to be hard, cause manning will have to mesh with the offense, then, it will be easier

also, im not afraid of the schedule, cause PM did play this kind of schedule every single year, I believe our team its up to the task
    Go Broncos!!! My Prediction: 11-5 (2012/13)