Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    more deflecting.

tell me beagle, why does rivers own your team and QB so badly?
    You QB owns nothing.Your interpretation of what your senses perceive is totally subjective like a Rorschach ink blot test. It tells about you.What this tells about you is your desperation to attach anything slightly positive to your team of fail.

Need proof? Rivers has never played a down of football vs Manning so how could he own him?See thats giving credit to someone who had absolutely nothing to do with it. Like when your back up won a playoff game vs the colts that you all want to give to Rivers....
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-12-2012 at 05:26 AM.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You QB owns nothing.Your interpretation of what your senses perceive is totally subjective like a Rorschach ink blot test. It tells about you.What this tells about you is your desperation to attach anything slightly positive to your team of fail.

Need proof? Rivers has never played a down of football vs Manning so how could he own him?See thats giving credit to someone who had absolutely nothing to do with it. Like when your back up won a playoff game vs the colts that you all want to give to Rivers....
    ??? Never? I want some of what you're smoking.
    Beagle are you hitting all the medical marijuana shops in Colorado?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011...enu=highlights
    Last edited by Bomb Squad; 04-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Two words:

Norv Turner

Quote Originally Posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    You like to point at everyone else and talk about deflecting. Nice try baph.

The problem with your little theory is that to "choke" in the playoffs, people would have to be predicting the Broncos to win the Super Bowl.

I've already heard several analysts pick SD to go to the SB again this year. Nobody is saying that about the Broncos.

Looks like your dolts are set up again for the

huh? the broncos are the heavy favorites to win the division actually. who have you heard say the chargers will go to the SB? i heard mayock say the broncos will if manning is healthy, i know that.

Vegas has the odds at 22-1 for the chargers and 10-1 for the broncos.

sorry bro, but you cant hide behind FALSE expectations just because you are scared of your team choking. lol

i say again, are you going to come back here in smack to run your mouth if/when your team chokes in the playoffs?

or are you just the king of drive by smack?

The San Diego Chargers, your (soon to be) 2014 AFC West Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstrom View Post
    I deliver a prime smack thread and this is the best donktown has got??? lol

Here's a sweet little tidbit I saved from NFL.com from last time we faced Manning. Odds favored Manning, not giving the Chargers a chance In H***, we ended up handing Manning his worst loss ever lol

inb4 different team blah blah blah. lol. Manning had a plethora of Pro Bowlers around him in Indy, on both sides of the ball. He can't say the same for donktown.
    Like a younger version of Freeney/Mathis with Dumervil/Miller?

And we have better skill players on offense then you give them credit for.
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

You QB owns nothing.
    yeah, just like he is "done" too, huh?

you can stick your head in the sand and deny it all you want. the fact is he did face manning 5 times and scored more points than he did 4 of those 5 times.

are you really going to deny it because they are both QB's? that's about as pathetic of a response that you could have possibly came up with. lol

and yes, rivers does own your team, badly. especially in your stadium in front of your fans where he usually embarrasses you guys.

why don't you do yourself a favor and just stick to the typical "empty trophy case" response and stop embarrassing yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Squad View Post
    ??? Never? I want some of what you're smoking.
    Beagle are you hitting all the medical marijuana shops in Colorado?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011...enu=highlights
    Never! does Rivers play LB,DE,CB,SS or FS?
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

yeah, just like he is "done" too, huh?

you can stick your head in the sand and deny it all you want. the fact is he did face manning 5 times and scored more points than he did 4 of those 5 times.

are you really going to deny it because they are both QB's? that's about as pathetic of a response that you could have possibly came up with. lol

and yes, rivers does own your team, badly. especially in your stadium in front of your fans where he usually embarrasses you guys.

why don't you do yourself a favor and just stick to the typical "empty trophy case" response and stop embarrassing yourself?
    You have no credability due to being a deflecting homer! lol.

Seriously now you are trying to minimize
    the absolute negitive of having never won anything by mentioning it yourself as well as attach something positive to the fail that is your team and your QB.You make it to easy.
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-12-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Never! does Rivers play LB,DE,CB,SS or FS?
    does that also mean he has never choked before? since he doesn't play defnense or kick FG's?

does that also mean he has never choked before? since he doesn't play defnense or kick FG's?

see my sig for the ansewr...hint Yes!

P.S. The chargers have a new theme song. not quite as hip and that 70s disco song but hey it fits http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhc0bn31HWk
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo View Post
    And how's all that fluff fairing for you guys? You're team is like that guy that wins the lottery, blows it in five years and ... nothing to show for it.

Rivers and the Chargers have gotten the better of a lot of teams the past seven/eight years but have jack to show for it.
    Wow, you just described Elways first 11 years in the NFL. lol.
    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

The only difference is we know how Elway's career ended and the legend he is...

And has to show for it.

We don't know how Rivers' career will end, but until he has something to show for it... well..

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Like a younger version of Freeney/Mathis with Dumervil/Miller?

And we have better skill players on offense then you give them credit for.
    That is debatable my donktown friend. I'll give your boys credit where it is due. Miller is a champ. Moreno is busting but might be Addai like with Manning. Willis came out strong but wasn't a game changer and benefited a lot with Tebow in the second half of the season. Thomas hasn't done much but could be a baller. Royal could do great in the slot with Manning... wait wut lol he's gonna kill with Rivers and Gates cloaking him! lol
    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

We'll see. Rivers lost to Denver last season with Tebow playing quarterback. I don't think his job gets easier with Manning on the other side. Rivers led his team to... 13 points? He will probably have to score a few more points.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Hmmm Elways first 11 years in the nfl 4afc title games 3 conference championships 1 league mvp 2 offensive player of the year awards 2 conference player of the year awards 3 all pro teams. . Those are not probowls those are ALL-Pro teams 6 probowls No superbowl wins though but hey he got them eventually.

Rivers

Chargers 50th Anniversary Team LOL
    3 AFC Offensive Player of the Month (December - 2008 & 2009, October - 2010 LOL
    3 probowls
    Rivers doesn't even get to count his afc championship game because his back up got him there :p
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-12-2012 at 07:31 PM.