Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    oh well...

so what QBs are coming out this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Bray, Wilson, Barkley, Logan Thomas.
    Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    Barkley is meant to be a Raider. Have 3 USC QBs on the roster.
    Doesn't matter. Oakland doesn't have a 1st for the next couple of years..
    *2011 Bronco Mania Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 BMA's Scariest Mod*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Doesn't matter. Oakland doesn't have a 1st for the next couple of years..
    No 2nd, they have a 1st..........
    Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #40

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah and apparently the broncos wont benefit from that same weak division?
    Well we obbiously havent done that in the past. The Bronocos have a long history of playing at the same level as their competition. So it just might be the Chargers year yet

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    I never said it wasn't allowed to smack talk a team without the rival fans there. I just said it would be stupid. If there were no Rival fans in here, I probably wouldn't post in here. That's just me. You've made a nest here in our MB for the same reasons obviously. Why don't you go to your boards and spend more time on those boards talking smack? Oh that's right, because it's more interesting when there's some back and forth

I could sit in my room by myself and smack talk everyone and everybody there too. Yeah that would be fun

You know why you said it. It wasn't me being defensive, it was me cutting to the chase because you wanted to beat around the bush. You were inferring that the Broncos Rivalry or whatever that we've been talking about in here the last few months isn't what it's cracked up to be. All I'm saying is it takes two to tango, and the Turds don't wanna dance. Ha cha cha

Yeah? And? It's retarded. What do you want me to say.

The ones that don't care are the ones that aren't here. It's not our fault the Turds have given up on their team. Every day they remain silent is a little victory for us imo. It's not as fun, but I enjoy it all the same
    Given up on our team because we're not on a message board?

Let me see... last year week 1, the Raider fan activity picked up. We won, accepted our congrats and moved on. A few posted for about a week later but then that was it. Then came the rematch. We offered our congrats for the second game and concentrated on the division race.

The weird thing is that this is a thread about the Raiders being down, yet I can't recall finding many if any threads like this last year when we were in first place and I sure as hell didn't see many in 2010 that I could recall. The activity from a "Raiders on the field" perspective mysteriously died down until you got your Tebow together but NOW you want our attention? Riiiiiight.

Raiders and especially Chiefs fans aren't post sluts here, win or lose, outside of a week or two after our matchups. You're going to have to face it, there is no Raider ROD on this board. But the good news is that we have a game in a couple weeks, so the activity will pick up. Then we can dance all night if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Given up on our team because we're not on a message board?

Let me see... last year week 1, the Raider fan activity picked up. We won, accepted our congrats and moved on. A few posted for about a week later but then that was it. Then came the rematch. We offered our congrats for the second game and concentrated on the division race.

The weird thing is that this is a thread about the Raiders being down, yet I can't recall finding many if any threads like this last year when we were in first place and I sure as hell didn't see many in 2010 that I could recall. The activity from a "Raiders on the field" perspective mysteriously died down until you got your Tebow together but NOW you want our attention? Riiiiiight.

Raiders and especially Chiefs fans aren't post sluts here, win or lose, outside of a week or two after our matchups. You're going to have to face it, there is no Raider ROD on this board. But the good news is that we have a game in a couple weeks, so the activity will pick up. Then we can dance all night if you want to.
    My turd call I ordered from A.C.M.E. seems to have worked

Keep it in context homeboy. I was responding to someone that's under the impression that a rivalry is non-existent because nobody posts threads on a message board.

You also didn't read/ didn't absorb the part about being disinterested with talking smack about a team with nothing but Broncos fans or other teams in here. If there is no regular Raider presence in which to have a message board "rivalry" with, do you think that may have contributed to the lack of threads? Why would I want to have a Raider-bashing circle-jerk? Like you said, none of your "sluts" are around to make it more enjoyable. lol

Sorry, maybe I should have reworded it when I said Raider fans have given up on their team. I assumed the lines between the real world and a message board were clearly defined, and didn't need further explanation. I'm sure not all Raider fans have given up on their team both on and off here. The ones that post in the smack section on here have given up on running their mouths however. That's one thing you can credit the Chargers fans with I guess. Not much will keep them from bumping their lips together like a couple of juicy earthworms if they think they have some kind of edge. Even if it's imaginary.

I don't necessarily want or need Raider fan attention. I'm perfectly fine not hearing from them, or smacking them around when they decide to show up here. I'll do it on a plane, I'll do it on a train, I'll do it on a bus, I'll do it when I cuss. Don't matter to me really. Glad you got a little riled up about it though.

My turd call I ordered from A.C.M.E. seems to have worked

Keep it in context homeboy. I was responding to someone that's under the impression that a rivalry is non-existent because nobody posts threads on a message board.

You also didn't read/ didn't absorb the part about being disinterested with talking smack about a team with nothing but Broncos fans or other teams in here. If there is no regular Raider presence in which to have a message board "rivalry" with, do you think that may have contributed to the lack of threads? Why would I want to have a Raider-bashing circle-jerk? Like you said, none of your "sluts" are around to make it more enjoyable. lol

Sorry, maybe I should have reworded it when I said Raider fans have given up on their team. I assumed the lines between the real world and a message board were clearly defined, and didn't need further explanation. I'm sure not all Raider fans have given up on their team both on and off here. The ones that post in the smack section on here have given up on running their mouths however. That's one thing you can credit the Chargers fans with I guess. Not much will keep them from bumping their lips together like a couple of juicy earthworms if they think they have some kind of edge. Even if it's imaginary.

I don't necessarily want or need Raider fan attention. I'm perfectly fine not hearing from them, or smacking them around when they decide to show up here. I'll do it on a plane, I'll do it on a train, I'll do it on a bus, I'll do it when I cuss. Don't matter to me really. Glad you got a little riled up about it though.
    I don't know who these regulars mouth runners are that have given up. It can't be me because I've never backed down from being "smacked around" or whatever that stuff is. From what I've observed the past couple years, the two current regulars have already posted in this thread. I know it takes two to tango and I know there are posters who don't need retorts to smack, I get it, but you're talking like we have business trips cluttering our calendar.

With the games we've witnessed between our two teams the last four years, moments that we can laugh about with our grandchildren, you'd think we would've taken those moments to embrace the advantages and rise the number of regulars, but no. I got into a heated argument with a fellow Raider fan here for not being aggressive enough, but I don't need to be. Not my style and I've done just fine with how I post and when I choose to post.

I don't know who these regulars mouth runners are that have given up. It can't be me because I've never backed down from being "smacked around" or whatever that stuff is. From what I've observed the past couple years, the two current regulars have already posted in this thread. I know it takes two to tango and I know there are posters who don't need retorts to smack, I get it, but you're talking like we have business trips cluttering our calendar.

With the games we've witnessed between our two teams the last four years, moments that we can laugh about with our grandchildren, you'd think we would've taken those moments to embrace the advantages and rise the number of regulars, but no. I got into a heated argument with a fellow Raider fan here for not being aggressive enough, but I don't need to be. Not my style and I've done just fine with how I post and when I choose to post.
    Hey, far be it from me to make you feel insecure about how frequently you post. You don't need to validate yourself to me. Post whenever you want. Don't worry, I couldn't think less of you for it either way, you're a Raider fan already after all

Your posting regularity is just fine and suits your team affiliation well. You show up once in a while to smack around a Bronco or two, but most of the year there isn't much to worry about. lol

Bottom line is, this was about Baph's false assumption that there is no rivalry between our fan bases. Quite obviously there is. It's just not as well represented here on this board.

lmao

Kind of hard to smack when there's literally nothing we can say. But only smacking when your winning is LAME. I've been here. It would be comical to continue talking about history.. because that's all we have at this point really. Funny though, I laid the smack down about a month ago in which nobody could respond to it.

lmao

Kind of hard to smack when there's literally nothing we can say. But only smacking when your winning is LAME. I've been here. It would be comical to continue talking about history.. because that's all we have at this point really. Funny though, I laid the smack down about a month ago in which nobody could respond to it.
    So you don't talk smack when you're not winning, smack talking when you're winning is "LAME", and talking about history is comical. So what were you laying the smack down about exactly? Can't have it all three ways partner. I took a look, to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I gotta say, I wasn't really seeing much. Feel free to refresh my memory though.

Oh, and DS, this is giving up on your team:

oh well...

so what QBs are coming out this year?

So you don't talk smack when you're not winning, smack talking when you're winning is "LAME", and talking about history is comical. So what were you laying the smack down about exactly? Can't have it all three ways partner. I took a look, to give you the benefit of the doubt, and I gotta say, I wasn't really seeing much. Feel free to refresh my memory though.
    To continuously talk about history is LAME. I could do what you guys do to Charger fans every day on here, which is repeating history smack. But nah, it's far too repetitive.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...55#post4477255

Here ya go. Got any good responses?

With Knapp, yeah. Sure a lot of people hold out hope, but with that guy, I don't.

Hey, far be it from me to make you feel insecure about how frequently you post. You don't need to validate yourself to me. Post whenever you want. Don't worry, I couldn't think less of you for it either way, you're a Raider fan already after all

Your posting regularity is just fine and suits your team affiliation well. You show up once in a while to smack around a Bronco or two, but most of the year there isn't much to worry about. lol

Bottom line is, this was about Baph's false assumption that there is no rivalry between our fan bases. Quite obviously there is. It's just not as well represented here on this board.
    Lol knish. You act like your above everyone on this board with all your vast knowledge. Most of the stuff you pull out of your hat is pure biased drivel. Nobody needs your validation and even if one did you would be the last one anyone would come running to. You are really not all that kish, trust me. Narcissism is nothing to be trifled with. Have you ever sought counseling for it?

There was a rivalry thread not to long ago that made it clear the Raiders are your historical all time rival but currently you wouldn't know it. There exists a new rivalry, a more heated one, that is between the Chargers and then Broncos. This is why our 2 matchups are the most anticipated games of the year by all Bronco fans. All eyes are on San Diego for any dirt whatsoever by Bronco fans. When a team gets owned so severely like Rivers has done to the Broncos hate becomes the foundation for a rivalry. This does not mean the Raiders are being knocked out of their historical position. The Chargers are just the most hated current rival which cannot be denied. I know you can't admit this kish as you have stated more than once the chargers window is closed and no rivalry exists between Chargers and Broncos
    Last edited by NoRingNoGlory; 09-18-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    DENVER 24, Chargers 17 (My Bolts flat out got beat! )

To continuously talk about history is LAME. I could do what you guys do to Charger fans every day on here, which is repeating history smack. But nah, it's far too repetitive.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...55#post4477255

Here ya go. Got any good responses?
    Uh, yeah. I thought history smack was lame. That's what that entire post was, lol.

Must have missed it because of the terrible song thing. Good effort though!

Here's the problem with that post. As you stated in it, history smack, especially the history smack you provided, is about as relevant to the present as payphones. You've had a few anomalous games the last decade or so, but outside that it's been pretty much a futile effort. About the only thing you really hold over us is the SB wins. I don't trophy polish unless it's asked for. And imo, it only works on teams that have never won one. You can try to lump me in to the "well you guys do it to the Chargers!" crowd, but in my eyes, you're just guilty of what you're saying is so lame.

But just out of curiosity, let me ask you something, are your parents even old enough to remember those SB's? lol

Let me ask you something else. Are you close to getting another SB anytime soon? Let me ask you another one, would you say we have a more or less favorable chance to win one in the present than you guys do now? I think these answers are pretty self-evident.

In one month you went from bravado to deprecation. What happened?

I'll tell you what happened. Reality happened lol

I get the point you're making with Baph, I made the same point to Boltman. The forum activity works both ways though. The ghost town here of 2010 and early 2011 is a prime example. You guys didn't feel the need to smack us after the games we won or when your team was struggling and getting throttled? That was an awful year for you guys and the dead air was called out in a thread that turned into a roll call for the pathetic. I don't understand why there wasn't a thread like this back then, since we weren't that great ourselves, outside the division. Your performance on the field shouldn't have mattered, right? If you wanted someone to go back and forth with, that was the PERFECT opportunity to start something. But strangely, barely a ripple about team performances.

The thread count skyrockets when a fan's team is doing well or when a player is beast, it's the most obvious habit in the smack section on all forums, from all fan bases.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Lol knish. You act like your above everyone on this board with all your vast knowledge. Most of the stuff you pull out of your hat is pure biased drivel. Nobody needs your validation and even if one did you would be the last one anyone would come running to you. You are really not all that kish, trust me. Narcissism is nothing to be trifled with. Have you ever sought counseling for it?

There was a rivalry thread not to long ago that made it clear the Raiders are your historical all time rival but currently you wouldn't know it. There exists a new rivalry, a more heated one, that is between the Chargers and then Broncos. This is why our 2 matchups are the most anticipated games of the year by all Bronco fans. All eyes are on San Diego for any dirt whatsoever by Bronco fans. When a team gets owned so severely like Rivers has done to the Broncos hate becomes the foundation for a rivalry. This does not mean the Raiders are being knocked out of their historical position. The Chargers are just the most hated current rival which cannot be denied. I know you can't admit this kish as you have stated more than once the chargers window is closed and no rivalry exists between Chargers and Broncos
    Are you still here? I would have thought your sugar high would have worn off by now and you would be off to beddybye.

I take you about as seriously as a loud fart. Just another butthole talking crap. You'll have to excuse me if I take your diagnosis of my having narcissism with a grain of salt. lol

The Broncos Chargers rivalry is taken much more seriously by Chargers fans than anyone else. It's like a bunch of jilted lovers, jealous of our old highschool girlfriend or something

I get the point you're making with Baph, I made the same point to Boltman. The forum activity works both ways though. The ghost town here of 2010 and early 2011 is a prime example. You guys didn't feel the need to smack us after the games we won or when your team was struggling and getting throttled? That was an awful year for you guys and the dead air was called out in a thread that turned into a roll call for the pathetic. I don't understand why there wasn't a thread like this back then, since we weren't that great ourselves, outside the division. Your performance on the field shouldn't have mattered, right? If you wanted someone to go back and forth with, that was the PERFECT opportunity to start something. But strangely, barely a ripple about team performances.

The thread count skyrockets when a fan's team is doing well or when a player is beast, it's the most obvious habit in the smack section on all forums, from all fan bases.
    I am but one man, and I know I've been one of the most active in here during the season regardless of what god awfulness is happening on the field. As I've stated before, I'm not going to go out of my way to talk smack to nothing and nobody. You pick and choose your opportunities, so I know you're no different.