Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cheating Chargers

The San Diego Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of Stickum!

If you're not cheating, you're not trying I guess... but if you cheat and still lose, well kind of reminds me of McD vs the 9ers. Anything that reminds me of the Failure that was McD is obviously not a good thing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...se-of-stickum/

Wonder how many years this has been going on? Makes you wonder if all those great catches by Gates and others are legit at all...cheated and still no Superbowls sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakka27 View Post
    The San Diego Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of Stickum!

If you're not cheating, you're not trying I guess... but if you cheat and still lose, well kind of reminds me of McD vs the 9ers. Anything that reminds me of the Failure that was McD is obviously not a good thing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...se-of-stickum/
    They found a way to lose on their bye week! Yay Chargers!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Somebody sticky this thread for future lolz

Well we have to thank the chargers. They are eliminating the memory of our recent shames....

Thanks chargers..... We really stuck it to ya last week
    http://s30.postimg.org/wji1d8sv5/EM3.jpg

Cheating, and still losing! Priceless.

It is your response to winning and losing that makes you a winner or a loser.
    –Harry Sheehy
    Class always shows. –Paul Brown

The chargers didn't know how to use it correctly because they were puttinh it on the ball so it was sticking to our defensive backs hands

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Clearly Ryan Matthews used it as well, he didn't drop the ball once all game. Cheater!

Honest losers this is much worse than salary cap manipulation, caught cheating in a game; Goddell is gonna stick it to them

Looks like the PR guy has more chill pills to distribute
    -

They did it all wrong!!

http://s30.postimg.org/wji1d8sv5/EM3.jpg

Antonio Gates might have been looking like the guy from Replacement.(If you've seen the movie, you know the scene)

Adopted Poster: #87Birdman, EvertonBroncos, MileHighGuy, Blondie79, and BroncoFanBoy

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    They found a way to lose on their bye week! Yay Chargers!
    Lol, only the Chargers could pull this off...

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Honest losers this is much worse than salary cap manipulation, caught cheating in a game; Goddell is gonna stick it to them
    That one stuck in your craw did it? As it should, especially considering it's tied to two trophies. All I can say Bronco fans is that I am sorry. I am sorry person(s) on my team thought cheating was in any way acceptable. I turned on Merriman, Castillo, and Gregory (not that I ever liked him) for cheating and I will turn on whatever turd(s) did this. I want them gone, I don't care who it is. Cheating is in no way acceptable and I'm ashamed to be a Charger fan today, sucking is one thing, cheating is something else.

But remember folks, like the Chargers are all too eager to remind us "take a chill pill."

As for punishment from Goodell, I am in favor of his machiavellian ways. I'm sure the punishment will fit the magnitude of the crime (One idiot or a gaggle of them). Picks, suspensions (players and/or coaches) whatever happens we'll have earned it, because as someone already mentioned in this thread...It makes you wonder how long they have been using it.

I'm sorry football fans...

Dang it!you take all the fun out of needling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglum View Post
    Lol, only the Chargers could pull this off...

That one stuck in your craw did it? As it should, especially considering it's tied to two trophies. All I can say Bronco fans is that I am sorry. I am sorry person(s) on my team thought cheating was in any way acceptable. I turned on Merriman, Castillo, and Gregory (not that I ever liked him) for cheating and I will turn on whatever turd(s) did this. I want them gone, I don't care who it is. Cheating is in no way acceptable and I'm ashamed to be a Charger fan today, sucking is one thing, cheating is something else.

But remember folks, like the Chargers are all too eager to remind us "take a chill pill."

As for punishment from Goodell, I am in favor of his machiavellian ways. I'm sure the punishment will fit the magnitude of the crime (One idiot or a gaggle of them). Picks, suspensions (players and/or coaches) whatever happens we'll have earned it, because as someone already mentioned in this thread...It makes you wonder how long they have been using it.

I'm sorry football fans...

chargers deserve whatever punishment the league throws at them

i'm not going to be a hypocrite like some fans and make excuses

they're an embarrassment to themselves and to this great league, by cheating

bring on the punishment...we deserve it