Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Have I mentioned I LOVE the rain?!?!

As I sit here it is raining in NorCal. Of course.. it's not a warm rain, but it's the "let's go play in the rain then cuddle under a blanket to get warm" kind of rain.

I love the rain!!
    Me, too!

It's funny. Hubby and I have a lot in common (of course), but the rain is not one of them. I love walking in it. I love driving in the rain. He doesn't.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Me, too!

It's funny. Hubby and I have a lot in common (of course), but the rain is not one of them. I love walking in it. I love driving in the rain. He doesn't.
    I'm with you, Peanut. If I didn't have so much to do I'd take my bike out and get all wet and muddy. In fact.. now that I think about it.. there IS Saturday for that!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I know how you feel Eb. I miss all of that. Met the girl of my dreams young, got engaged, had a perfect little girl together, and the love just left her I guess. It's been two years, I've been waiting for her to come back for two years. It's been a rough, lonely couple of years. Really miss the romance, wine and movie nights, the simple things, I miss the simple things of relationships. The quiet, romantic moments between the happy pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by raziel View Post
    I know how you feel Eb. I miss all of that. Met the girl of my dreams young, got engaged, had a perfect little girl together, and the love just left her I guess. It's been two years, I've been waiting for her to come back for two years. It's been a rough, lonely couple of years. Really miss the romance, wine and movie nights, the simple things, I miss the simple things of relationships. The quiet, romantic moments between the happy pictures.
    Those are all the moments that I love!!!!!! Does that make me a sucker?!?! Who cares?? Not I!!!

I like pulling over in the middle of a drive and just randomly dancing in the light of the headlights. Which caught her off guard the other night.. but the smile on her face told me she liked it.

Those are all the moments that I love!!!!!! Does that make me a sucker?!?! Who cares?? Not I!!!

I like pulling over in the middle of a drive and just randomly dancing in the light of the headlights. Which caught her off guard the other night.. but the smile on her face told me she liked it.
    you're not my kind of date (if I was dating), but then again......

another thought eb......don't go getting run over while trying the Victor Cruz thing!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    you're not my kind of date (if I was dating), but then again......

another thought eb......don't go getting run over while trying the Victor Cruz thing!

No.. NEVER!!!!!!!

It's things like that...and never ceasing in doing those things that help to make a happy relationship. It shows that you care, and it takes very little effort most of the time.

No, some people don't require it and don't seek it out. Each person is different in their style of how they show affection for another. However, NOBODY can say that they didn't eat it up when it has been done for them. Also, it feels great to make somebody happy.

Spontaneity is sexy. Good for you!

Life's short. Why NOT be a hopeless romantic?

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright 1975 by Dr Velcro

Quote Originally Posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
    It's things like that...and never ceasing in doing those things that help to make a happy relationship. It shows that you care, and it takes very little effort most of the time.

No, some people don't require it and don't seek it out. Each person is different in their style of how they show affection for another. However, NOBODY can say that they didn't eat it up when it has been done for them. Also, it feels great to make somebody happy.

Spontaneity is sexy. Good for you!

Life's short. Why NOT be a hopeless romantic?
    You, ma'am, are a Jedi Master!!!!!

You DO know I fall on the side of Trekkie, right?

Nothing against my Sith counterpart, but I'm more a Federation kinda gal.

You, ma'am, are a Jedi Master!!!!!

You DO know I fall on the side of Trekkie, right?

Nothing against my Sith counterpart, but I'm more a Federation kinda gal.
    Oh, crap. My bad. Then you, ma'am.. are a... uh.. I don't know the Trek side. Umm.. Federation Jedi Knight Uber-Rockstar Awesome with Cheese??

I'll take it, lol.

Seriously though. How's the budding friendship going? Still on the dating scene, or taking it slow with this one in particular?

Oh, crap. My bad. Then you, ma'am.. are a... uh.. I don't know the Trek side. Umm.. Federation Jedi Knight Uber-Rockstar Awesome with Cheese??

Me and my partner are going to snuggle up to some hot chocolate after our fantastic dinner tonight and watch the football game. Both of us hoping that playboy Brady gets manhandled.

I'll take it, lol.

Seriously though. How's the budding friendship going? Still on the dating scene, or taking it slow with this one in particular?
    The budding friendship is actually blooming quite well into a very good friendship. Not leaving myself in the dating scene.. just taking this one slow to see where it goes. We talked about it and she feels exactly how I do right now in exploring this.

Here's something that occurred to me the other night; we've hung out and gone out and whatnot. Usually there has been multiple mutual friends around. The other night I took her to a gathering my friends were having, but again.. there were people there. When we first started to become friends we went to dinner a couple times and at that point there was no romantic inclination. There just hasn't been a date date, does that make sense??

Basically, we've not had a "1st date", one on one, with that romantic inclination I mentioned.. so as we were headed to that gathering I told her what I realized. She said- "I think you're right". So I asked her- "Next Saturday I'd like to pick you up and take you out for our first date." Now.. just gotta make some solid plans.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJm View Post
    Me and my partner are going to snuggle up to some hot chocolate after our fantastic dinner tonight and watch the football game. Both of us hoping that playboy Brady gets manhandled.
    Cuddle up under a blanket with one you care about. I like it.

I've discovered that there is so much meaning behind flowers. Yes.. I like giving flowers, but NEVER as an apology. Just.. because...