Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
Results 526 to 538 of 538

Thread: Arrow

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,475
    Felicity has been made to seem almost like a decent human being this season.

    I totally forgot about william this week, apparently so did the show.


  2. #527
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Felicity has been made to seem almost like a decent human being this season.

    I totally forgot about william this week, apparently so did the show.
    I remembered and kept expecting it to be brought up but it never was. I'm sure that's how Adrian will get released somehow.

    As if we are really supposed to believe Ollie just talked his way out of this seasons conflict by trash talking Adrian's dad and Adrian taking his word for it.

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,475
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I remembered and kept expecting it to be brought up but it never was. I'm sure that's how Adrian will get released somehow.

    As if we are really supposed to believe Ollie just talked his way out of this seasons conflict by trash talking Adrian's dad and Adrian taking his word for it.
    It's my understanding that Adrian is working with Talia Al'Goul this season, I'm guessing that's who has William. Considering Talia, her sister and Malcom Merlyn are all supposed to be in the finale, I'm thinking it's going to be a league-centric episode and that Chase isn't done yet.


  4. #529
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,475
    So the final minute totally got a fist pump and a "YEEEEEEEESSS!" out of me.


  5. #530
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,431
    Heeeell yeeesss. Slade Wilson is back!!!!

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,475
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Heeeell yeeesss. Slade Wilson is back!!!!
    Next week is going to be so amazingly epic!


  7. #532
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Next week is going to be so amazingly epic!
    You know early on Legends seemed like the best CW show this year. And maybe it's just because it's out of sight out of mind for a month but the way Arrow is finishing up it seems like far and away the best show of this season.

    And I would attribute it to two things. The best villain since Reverse flash as well as dialing back on the played out flashbacks.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,431
    Typical CW leaving the season on a cliffhanger and wanting us to believe the entire cast is dead. As if we really believe it will last more than an episode or two in September.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Smolan, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    22,475
    I doubt anyone actually died. It was a great episode, you gotta hand it to chase, he was a psychotic villain...


  10. #535
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,201
    Amazing finish to the season and the best finish of the three this week in my opinion.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Not an Alabama fan
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Amazing finish to the season and the best finish of the three this week in my opinion.
    Yeah I liked it a lot. Just didn't care for the cliffhanger.

    Chase is easily the second best villain in arrow verse history.

    And the supergirl final more or less sucked. So yeah wasn't hard for Arrow to top. But don't let that come across like saying I wasn't impressed with it.

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,201
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I liked it a lot. Just didn't care for the cliffhanger.

    Chase is easily the second best villain in arrow verse history.

    And the supergirl final more or less sucked. So yeah wasn't hard for Arrow to top. But don't let that come across like saying I wasn't impressed with it.
    Yeah they all left with cliffhangers and I think supergirl was probably the most reasonable. As flash and arrow were more sick factors that in a comic world you know doesn't happen the way you think versus showgirl looking to introduce a new villain.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,201
    Plus just watched Stephen run the celebrity ninja warrior course which was pretty impressive.

    Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •