Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Arrow

Felicity has been made to seem almost like a decent human being this season.

I totally forgot about william this week, apparently so did the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Felicity has been made to seem almost like a decent human being this season.

I totally forgot about william this week, apparently so did the show.
    I remembered and kept expecting it to be brought up but it never was. I'm sure that's how Adrian will get released somehow.

As if we are really supposed to believe Ollie just talked his way out of this seasons conflict by trash talking Adrian's dad and Adrian taking his word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I remembered and kept expecting it to be brought up but it never was. I'm sure that's how Adrian will get released somehow.

As if we are really supposed to believe Ollie just talked his way out of this seasons conflict by trash talking Adrian's dad and Adrian taking his word for it.
    It's my understanding that Adrian is working with Talia Al'Goul this season, I'm guessing that's who has William. Considering Talia, her sister and Malcom Merlyn are all supposed to be in the finale, I'm thinking it's going to be a league-centric episode and that Chase isn't done yet.

So the final minute totally got a fist pump and a "YEEEEEEEESSS!" out of me.

Heeeell yeeesss. Slade Wilson is back!!!!

Heeeell yeeesss. Slade Wilson is back!!!!
    Next week is going to be so amazingly epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Next week is going to be so amazingly epic!
    You know early on Legends seemed like the best CW show this year. And maybe it's just because it's out of sight out of mind for a month but the way Arrow is finishing up it seems like far and away the best show of this season.

And I would attribute it to two things. The best villain since Reverse flash as well as dialing back on the played out flashbacks.

Typical CW leaving the season on a cliffhanger and wanting us to believe the entire cast is dead. As if we really believe it will last more than an episode or two in September.

I doubt anyone actually died. It was a great episode, you gotta hand it to chase, he was a psychotic villain...

Amazing finish to the season and the best finish of the three this week in my opinion.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Amazing finish to the season and the best finish of the three this week in my opinion.
    Yeah I liked it a lot. Just didn't care for the cliffhanger.

Chase is easily the second best villain in arrow verse history.

And the supergirl final more or less sucked. So yeah wasn't hard for Arrow to top. But don't let that come across like saying I wasn't impressed with it.

Yeah I liked it a lot. Just didn't care for the cliffhanger.

Chase is easily the second best villain in arrow verse history.

And the supergirl final more or less sucked. So yeah wasn't hard for Arrow to top. But don't let that come across like saying I wasn't impressed with it.
    Yeah they all left with cliffhangers and I think supergirl was probably the most reasonable. As flash and arrow were more sick factors that in a comic world you know doesn't happen the way you think versus showgirl looking to introduce a new villain.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Plus just watched Stephen run the celebrity ninja warrior course which was pretty impressive.