Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Loving this show !!!

I think the main actor is good enough and Laurel is super hot

Also cant wait to see a fight between Oliver and Deathstroke, he just looked so bad ass in every sceen he was in.
    Most of the ladies on the show are!

Also another reason to love the show, Captain Jack of Torchwood fame (John Barrowman) plays the dark archer!

Yeah she is hot but missing a key asset that matters to me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah she is hot but missing a key asset that matters to me the most.
    I actually think she is making her character verry believable

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

One thing that's starting to annoy me, but is a minor complaint, is the lack of identification for Oliver's persona. I'm tired of hearing him called: "the vigilante", "man under the hood", and all these other unclever nicknames.

For a show that's supposed to be depicting the Green Arrow, they sure are afraid to call him that. I thought they finally addressed it in the dinner scene a few episodes back when one of the characters finally called him "Green Arrow". It's starting to seem a bit unprogressive, story-wise, not to call him that.

It's like if Nolan decided for the whole movie not to use "Batman" for identification purposes in Batman Begins.

I actually think she is making her character verry believable
    Her acting ability isn't what I was referring to. What I was referring to is in the word I used to say what she was missing.

If you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    One thing that's starting to annoy me, but is a minor complaint, is the lack of identification for Oliver's persona. I'm tired of hearing him called: "the vigilante", "man under the hood", and all these other unclever nicknames.

For a show that's supposed to be depicting the Green Arrow, they sure are afraid to call him that. I thought they finally addressed it in the dinner scene a few episodes back when one of the characters finally called him "Green Arrow". It's starting to seem a bit unprogressive, story-wise, not to call him that.

It's like if Nolan decided for the whole movie not to use "Batman" for identification purposes in Batman Begins.
    yea get used to it....They called Clark anything but superman through all of smallville he won't likely ever be called anything close to the green arrow through the time of the show.

Can't wait till tomorrow night to watch this lol. Dang hulu taking a day to upload the show

But O well I have class till 10 tonight so it isn't like I would be able to watch it anyways

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Well they definetly bounced back from last week's slower episode, this week was a great one

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Well they definetly bounced back from last week's slower episode, this week was a great one
    Strongly disagree. This episode is struggling to keep my interest more than last week.

This show is really starting to stall out. I feel like its going nowhere. Just like Smallville at the end. I'm losing interest fast.

Ok so I spoke halfway through the episode. It picked up and ended well.

Still a slow episode overall though. And I'm sick of this sappy Laurel and best friend love story.

Really ? I taugh Dig comming in his way and the struggle they had was great

Really ? I taugh Dig comming in his way and the struggle they had was great
    Don't watch the show for Dig. Watch it for Green Arrow. Guess he does need a sidekick though.

By the way I know nothing of the comic. So I can't judge off accuracy.

Much better episode this week. Brought my interest back up in this show.

That drug was crazy like Batmans Scarecrow.

Yeh, it was a good one

Really enjoyed this weeks episode. The story line is picking back up real good for me.

Pretty interested to see Manu Bennets role from here on out. Big fan of the show Spartacus that he starred in.