Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Been several really good cameo's so far. David Anders this week and Seth Gable as the count last week were two of my favorites (though Barrowman as the Dark Archer is beyond awesome)

missed the last 2 ep i think gonna have some catching up to do

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Show is picking up real well for the second half of the season.

Though to be honest I find myself way more interested in the story of what happened to him on the Island. Kind of think that part could be its own show. I'm guessing they will have to wrap that part up by the end of season 1 though.

I wonder what they will come up with to fill that void for season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Show is picking up real well for the second half of the season.

Though to be honest I find myself way more interested in the story of what happened to him on the Island. Kind of think that part could be its own show. I'm guessing they will have to wrap that part up by the end of season 1 though.

I wonder what they will come up with to fill that void for season 2.
    Well he was there for 5 years I could see them dragging that island part out and showing his training there. But yeah that story line is interesting.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well he was there for 5 years I could see them dragging that island part out and showing his training there. But yeah that story line is interesting.
    Yeah they could draft it out. But I've kind of had the impression that he has already been on the island at least close to a year by now if not longer. I could be falling for what they want us to believe but I had a feeling they would wrap up the escape by the end of the season.

Hopefully something goes terribly wrong to end the season when you think he is home free. And then he has to try again in season 2. Or maybe something draws him in to staying for awhile.

Great couple of episodes the last few weeks. I have a gut feeling after the last episode we'll see him with a true sidekick (all dressed in red lol) here soon. They are doing a much better job of developing this show so far than the first several seasons of smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Great couple of episodes the last few weeks. I have a gut feeling after the last episode we'll see him with a true sidekick (all dressed in red lol) here soon. They are doing a much better job of developing this show so far than the first several seasons of smallville.
    I'm still interested a lot but don't like it more than the beginning of Smallville.

Smallville was great in the beginning when he kept learning new powers for a few seasons.

There is still parts of the show I don't really care for. Like his best friend romancing his ex. Just has no positive impact to the show to me.

But his development for what kind of hero he wants to be and developing his inner circle is good. And as I've stated before I love the Island story for how he became who he is now.

I'm also not super familiar with the Green Arrow comic so maybe that is where I am missing a gap is certain introduced characters don't mean anything to me yet.

Anyone catch this weeks episode?

It's about to hit the fan on the island.

And is the sisters bf about to be his new sidekick?

Would hate to see Diggs go.

Had to happen eventually, it's something straight from the comics (Roy Harper that is)

I'm still interested a lot but don't like it more than the beginning of Smallville.

Smallville was great in the beginning when he kept learning new powers for a few seasons.

There is still parts of the show I don't really care for. Like his best friend romancing his ex. Just has no positive impact to the show to me.

But his development for what kind of hero he wants to be and developing his inner circle is good. And as I've stated before I love the Island story for how he became who he is now.

I'm also not super familiar with the Green Arrow comic so maybe that is where I am missing a gap is certain introduced characters don't mean anything to me yet.
    It's setting up animosity between Oli and Tommy. I can almost promise that by the end of the season it will likely help lead to Tommy taking over his fathers Mantle.

Roy Harper was the first Speedy in the comics, so that's aligned. However, in the show Oliver already calls Thea "Speedy". Her middle name is also Dearden, which is the last name of the second Speedy, Mia.

I think Roy becomes Red Arrow by the end of the season, and Thea becomes Speedy.

Should be interesting.
    Last edited by Amari24; 04-28-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: typo

so i finally caught up and saw the episode where the dark archer discover oli is arrow...

if that was the season finale well i am disapoint. One 20 sec fight between oli and the dark archer where oli get's his ass kicked again ? Booo

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    so i finally caught up and saw the episode where the dark archer discover oli is arrow...

if that was the season finale well i am disapoint. One 20 sec fight between oli and the dark archer where oli get's his ass kicked again ? Booo
    There are 23 episodes and I thought the final one was great and I know the episode you are talking about and that is the 22nd so you still have one more

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    There are 23 episodes and I thought the final one was great and I know the episode you are talking about and that is the 22nd so you still have one more
    Ah good then cu i was so disapoint lol. 23 ep is not on the website i use tho...

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Ah good then cu i was so disapoint lol. 23 ep is not on the website i use tho...
    I watch the show on hulu and they had it up I'm not sure if the online website is free or what though .