Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    We don't even know that it's Earth 1 Laurel yet. But it's been long enough now and after the crossover last week with Ollie and Sarah accepting life without her it makes no sense to bring her back the next week.

And I just don't like Katie Cassidy.
    Well, you don't know...But I do

It's as a result of flashpoint (basically the writers get out of jail for all of our mistakes card)

I think I agree with a post I saw somewhere else. (Reddit maybe? ) but it showed arrow season broken up with the comics. Season 1 and 2 being the old comics. 3 and 4 are the new 52 (generally hated) and season 5 being rebirth. And I agree. This has been a solid season and hopefully we have the black Canary back because green arrow without his Canary isn't green arrow as seen in the new 52 lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, you don't know...But I do

It's as a result of flashpoint (basically the writers get out of jail for all of our mistakes card)
    That doesn't make sense because if she never died as a result of Flashpoint then the cast wouldn't be grieving as if she did.

Like how Diggle only remembers ever having a son and doesn't remember having a daughter.

And Cisco only remembers the world where his brother died.

It wouldn't make sense for them all to remember her death and grieve and then the show act like it didn't happen.

That doesn't make sense because if she never died as a result of Flashpoint then the cast wouldn't be grieving as if she did.

Like how Diggle only remembers ever having a son and doesn't remember having a daughter.

It wouldn't make sense for them all to remember her death and grieve and then the show act like it didn't happen.
    Only way I can see it making sense is if the way she died changed. Like the body was never recovered and it was assumed she had died. But I have no idea how they plan to write themselves out of that mistake from last season.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Only way I can see it making sense is if the way she died changed. Like the body was never recovered and it was assumed she had died. But I have no idea how they plan to write themselves out of that mistake from last season.
    Ign had 5 theories. I think the one I would find most plausible is it being earth two laurel. Where the biggest con to that theory is how she escaped star labs without team flash knowing.

But that could probably be explained away from when Savitar was in star labs wreaking havoc.

My guess, and this is just a guess. Is that in this timeline the Lazarus pit didn't get destroyed. But regardless, she's back as a full time cast member.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My guess, and this is just a guess. Is that in this timeline the Lazarus pit didn't get destroyed. But regardless, she's back as a full time cast member.
    Yaaaaaay it's not the real Laurel!!

Well at least it seems they are going to bring a new black Canary in and aren't making it felicity. Now if they could give felicity the same amount of time the comics give her that would be perfect.

Overall the episode was meh. Made the mid season cliff hanger fairly pointless abs nothing really advance other than me terrific possibly going back to the tech side.

Is Black Siren coming back?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is Black Siren coming back?
    Seems she is pretty much already back

Loved the last episode. Talia Al Ghoul showing up in the flashback and pushing olie to become something else is awesome. I wonder if she is prometheus or training him.

I feel bad for the actres who was playing Laurel, because it seems like it needed her to die for the writers to figure out how to make black cannary a good character...The new one looks like she can become potent.

I like that Curtis is back behind a computer, because honnestly i can't take him seriously as mister terrific it's just....he looks silly and keeps getting his but kicked.

I like wild dog more and more, he and curtis have great chemistry. I liked the scene when they where just eating burgers, makes the show more grounded.

Overall i am liking S5, olie is back at kicking the crap out of whoever is infront of him, except Promtheus for a second there.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Enjoyed the bludhaven easter egg. Wish we could get nightwing or even a titans show would be awesome.

And at least we got a Canary again hopefully the writers don't screw it up again

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Enjoyed the bludhaven easter egg. Wish we could get nightwing or even a titans show would be awesome.

And at least we got a Canary again hopefully the writers don't screw it up again
    Ign had an article that someone associated with Supergirl is planning a Martian Manhunter spinoff. I was thinking man that's not really the next superhero show I want to have to try and keep up with.

Ign had an article that someone associated with Supergirl is planning a Martian Manhunter spinoff. I was thinking man that's not really the next superhero show I want to have to try and keep up with.
    Yeah that would be a weird choice to go with. The only thing that I can really think him being a part of was the of Justice league as he isn't even pay of the rebirth one.

Man I'm really starting to lose interest in this show. It's becoming a chore to keep up with every week.

I thought Prometheus was intriguing early on but now it's so meh. And the reveal I feel was way too early.