Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I watch the show on hulu and they had it up I'm not sure if the online website is free or what though .
    Free but not available for us canuk i think

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Free but not available for us canuk i think
    Yeah that sucks but with how it ended with both the island and in the city I don't like having to wait till fall to watch what happens lol.

But now I should really finish up the final season of spartacus, and maybe I make the trip over to game of thrones.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Now that was a finale !!! Awesome episode. But really the killed tommy off ? kinda makes me sad. Wonder what season 2 will bring ?

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Now that was a finale !!! Awesome episode. But really the killed tommy off ? kinda makes me sad. Wonder what season 2 will bring ?
    Yeah that spot suprised me when that happened, but looking forward to season 2 they got me hooked

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Yeah I thought the finale was pretty entertaining. The Island finished up pretty well.

Or at least this first part with him fighting those guys (never caught his name).

Wasn't going to spoil it yesterday when you guys were talking before CanadianBronco watched the finale. But Oli essentially got his tail whooped again by Merlin in the finale. It was basically a lucky fluke that he managed to get an arrow to thrust behind him to stab Merlin with.

Never seen a hero basically lose everything in the finale. It was definitely an interesting twist to see that keeps you interested for season 2. City blown up, best friend killed. I thought Tommy was rather annoying so wasn't sad to have him killed off. Actually happy about it. But I was very surprised nonetheless that they did it. I thought they were building a good nemesis for him for the future. Like possibly to replace his father as the Dark Archer. Oh well too late for that.

I was reading something interesting last week that suggested Thea could end up being speedy and not Roy. They are really building it up to be Roy but the finale they had that one scene that opened up the possibility of Thea. The one where she threw the bottle and knocked that thug out that Roy was fighting. And then she shrugged it off as luck and made it sound like she is hiding secret training.

I don't really think it's her but it's a possibility. So maybe we will see that character in season two.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I thought the finale was pretty entertaining. The Island finished up pretty well.

Or at least this first part with him fighting those guys (never caught his name).

Wasn't going to spoil it yesterday when you guys were talking before CanadianBronco watched the finale. But Oli essentially got his tail whooped again by Merlin in the finale. It was basically a lucky fluke that he managed to get an arrow to thrust behind him to stab Merlin with.

Never seen a hero basically lose everything in the finale. It was definitely an interesting twist to see that keeps you interested for season 2. City blown up, best friend killed. I thought Tommy was rather annoying so wasn't sad to have him killed off. Actually happy about it. But I was very surprised nonetheless that they did it. I thought they were building a good nemesis for him for the future. Like possibly to replace his father as the Dark Archer. Oh well too late for that.

I was reading something interesting last week that suggested Thea could end up being speedy and not Roy. They are really building it up to be Roy but the finale they had that one scene that opened up the possibility of Thea. The one where she threw the bottle and knocked that thug out that Roy was fighting. And then she shrugged it off as luck and made it sound like she is hiding secret training.

I don't really think it's her but it's a possibility. So maybe we will see that character in season two.
    Well as stated above her middle name is the same as the last name of the second speedy so it's possible. I was massively impressed with the finale and I really liked the bit with laurel's father sticking up for oli I just hope sometime soon they drop the vigilante moniker though I think that will happen around the same time Roy becomes the Red Arrow because then you'll have a red and green archer with different colored arrows to tell them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well as stated above her middle name is the same as the last name of the second speedy so it's possible. I was massively impressed with the finale and I really liked the bit with laurel's father sticking up for oli I just hope sometime soon they drop the vigilante moniker though I think that will happen around the same time Roy becomes the Red Arrow because then you'll have a red and green archer with different colored arrows to tell them apart.
    Yeah it will be interesting to see how they continue next season, but I hope they don't do something that would ruin it like bring Tommy back from the dead in some crazy scheme or something to that nature. But it will be interesting to see who they use as the villian next season, and hopefully the sidekicks show up.

But this wait is going to suck because they ended the season so well.

Just a reminder this starts up again Thursday the 10th

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just a reminder this starts up again Thursday the 10th
    Thanks for the reminder. I can't wait to see Ollie team up with Flash.

Good show. Should be good tomorrow, I was also a fan of Smallville but these two shows are very different. I do like the approach Arrow took going darker. Last season was cool liked Deathstroke, this season The Flash & others to appear, should be good.

Anyone catch the show, good show better than the first three episodes of Marvels Agents Of Shield. First episode & already has a cameo from the Black Canary, i also liked how Oliver went back to the island. Should be a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Anyone catch the show, good show better than the first three episodes of Marvels Agents Of Shield. First episode & already has a cameo from the Black Canary, i also liked how Oliver went back to the island. Should be a good season.
    It was pretty cool. I'm glad he will finally be called Green Arrow now, which is kind of a plot hole if you think about it. In the first season he called it 'lame' but now he suddenly wants to be called that? Nah just nitpicking, but since he's going non-lethal I'm hoping they expand his arsenal of arrows, specifically introducing the boxing glove arrow.

Can't wait for Barry to show up and for Roy to become Red Arrow.

Sucks I can't watch till tonight when hulu uploads it :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    It was pretty cool. I'm glad he will finally be called Green Arrow now, which is kind of a plot hole if you think about it. In the first season he called it 'lame' but now he suddenly wants to be called that? Nah just nitpicking, but since he's going non-lethal I'm hoping they expand his arsenal of arrows, specifically introducing the boxing glove arrow.

Can't wait for Barry to show up and for Roy to become Red Arrow.
    Yea it is going to be interesting to see how they do the Flash on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yea it is going to be interesting to see how they do the Flash on this show.
    They've already said they are going full powers which is a bit of a change of pace from normal.