Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broncos will win back to back superbowls

The way the Broncos put together such a dominating team in the short amount of time this year has me believing that they will win not only win this year but will also win it all next year. Think about what they did in such a short amount of time getting new players and then getting them all to be on the same page on both the offense and defense is pretty amazing. Not only that but they are only getting better. No quarter back is ever comfortable with our elite pass rushers forcing them to make bad throws. Also Manning with a whole off season to get the offense even better is just scary. Manning is just so good being able to read defenses keeping our offense on the field really helps the strong D get rest and our D to make really good plays quickly getting the ball back to Manning. I really do think this is one of the best teams I have seen in a long time and sure am glad its our Broncos.

Hope you are right but let's slow down and focus on getting this one first. Things change fast in the NFL.

winning super bowls is difficult and sometimes takes luck. But I do imagine how good this team will be the next couple of years, once they have their familiarity on offense.
    Adopted Brono 2014-15 Season: Demarcus Ware

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Hope you are right but let's slow down and focus on getting this one first. Things change fast in the NFL.
    2013 Adopted Bronco Duuuuuuuuuuuke

Keep in mind, this virtually never happens anymore in the NFL. Even the Patriots 2-for seemed kind of flukey.

Opposing teams will now have a full year of film to study both sides of the ball. Injuries can take anyone down. One or more players may face a contract issue, or they may get a pinch out of sync. Peyton and Champ aren't getting any younger. Coordinators could leave for Head Coaching gigs.

Just trying to keep it realistic here.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What fans say or think has no bearing on the team.

This is a very optimistic outlook!

And I LOVE IT!!

First things first. Let's win the AFC this year and then look at next year.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    What fans say or think has no bearing on the team.
    I'm well aware of that. I never mentioned anything about what the team should or will do. But it's not wrong to say even fans should slow down and focus on this year before even worrying about winning multiple super bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Keep in mind, this virtually never happens anymore in the NFL. Even the Patriots 2-for seemed kind of flukey.

Opposing teams will now have a full year of film to study both sides of the ball. Injuries can take anyone down. One or more players may face a contract issue, or they may get a pinch out of sync. Peyton and Champ aren't getting any younger. Coordinators could leave for Head Coaching gigs.

Just trying to keep it realistic here.
    I agree but I am also excited about the potential of this occurring.

Yeah... we have to win the first one first but if that actually happens? We will be the force reckon with next year.

This team has gelled so well with this winning streak in progress and Peyton is a big part of it. However....Teams don't just win with quarterbacks. Teams do, and that exactly what we are doing.

We are a team and playing well and it's been fun to watch this all come together. Thank You John Elway for making PFM happen and thank you to the DEFENSE for stepping up and making this team an elite unit. Let's not forget the Special Teams also doing their part to make us a complete package.

I like our chances.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    winning super bowls is difficult and sometimes takes luck. But I do imagine how good this team will be the next couple of years, once they have their familiarity on offense.
    This year and next is our window to get it done....2 years from now I think that we will be on the decline. PM and Champ cant go forever.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

The Broncos have their work cut out for them this offseason re-signing their own FAs.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

"If you really want play-action, you better pull a guard." ~ Greg Roman

can we beat kc first?

but i do think we have a chance this year, let's stick to that then word bout the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    can we beat kc first?

but i do think we have a chance this year, let's stick to that then word bout the rest.
    I'll meet you at the Kansas City thread.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

"If you really want play-action, you better pull a guard." ~ Greg Roman

It's hard to repeat in the modern NFL