Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    In our pool, you can trade one of your players for players that are still available. You keep the points for the player you basically dropped, and you start from scratch with the player you acquired. So, if I drop Gaudreau, I keep all the points he has up til the trade, and if I acquire Carter, I start with 0 points for him, and accumulate til the end of the season. Make sense?

It's kind of our own pool, based on rules that might be fun. As I say, 5 trades of players, at any time of the season. And you can trade between members of the pool, but that hasn't happened this year.
    I see, your trades are like the waiver in our league. We have real in between player trades. Still would do the trade

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I was just checking the standings, I knew Colorado was bad, but I had no idea just how bad they were. They're on pace for 50 points, that's Edmonton bad. When do they start taking the criticism Edmonton did? For a team with the young players Colorado has, how can they not be better?
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I was just checking the standings, I knew Colorado was bad, but I had no idea just how bad they were. They're on pace for 50 points, that's Edmonton bad. When do they start taking the criticism Edmonton did? For a team with the young players Colorado has, how can they not be better?
    Now

They are hooooorrible lol

Also Laine is a BEAST

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Flames just won a wild one. Went up 1-0 in the first minute, Nashville came back and scored a few minutes later and then almost immediately Calgary scores another 2. After adding one early in the second they were up 4-1, Nashville makes a goalie change, he shuts things down and Nashville starts clicking, at the end of the second it's 5-4 Preds. Then Calgary ties it up and wins it in OT.

Oh, and CanDB, Gaudreau has 4 assists, you might want to hang on to him.

It appears the advice to get rid of Gaudreau was incorrect. He's been heating up over the last week, another 2 points so far today, with just over a period to go.