Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 954
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    5-1 at the end of the 2nd. 3 for 4 on the PP, best PP in the league, albeit the caps are terrible.

    Crosby just had an awesome goal tapping it out of the air.

    Can't wait for the NJD game on Saturday sbxiii! Should be good.

    Mrazek is having a good game so far Blaze.
    Watched the Pens Devils today and I have to say the Devils played strong the whole game! Helped that the Pens had 13 penalties lol but still I'll take 1st in the Atlantic and Eastern Conference

    should be a good matchup tomorrow as well! The Devils always end up having to work extra hard it seems to score, which generally makes the games that much more competitive

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,102
    Wings vs Kings. I actually expect Detroit to walk over LA, but you never know with Jimmy Howard at goalie.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  3. #33
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    10,789
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Wings vs Kings. I actually expect Detroit to walk over LA, but you never know with Jimmy Howard at goalie.
    Jimmy Howard friggin dominated lol. I don't think the other guys had 45 saves in em

    NJD @ Pitt round 2 gooooo
    I <3 Andy Janovich

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,102
    Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Jimmy Howard friggin dominated lol. I don't think the other guys had 45 saves in em

    NJD @ Pitt round 2 gooooo
    Indeed. My problem with Howie is that he is inconsistent. One night he'll have a game where he gets 45 saves. The next he'll allow 5 goals. Detroit wants someone who can be as close to Osgood as possible. Jimmy Howard isn't that. Another flaw of his, he lets in easy goals. He defends greatly vs had to block shots and amazing shots. But the simplest shot will get in on him.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  5. #35
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    10,789
    I like that the Pens got back on track against the Sens after the double shilacking by the NJD. However Matt Cooke made a horrible dirty play that made me sick... kicked Karlsson right in the achilles. Probably ended his season and who knows with achilles maybe career. Cooke really changed the way he plays the last couple years but watching the replay it could have been an accident but it looked dirty. Will have to see if the league takes action.
    I <3 Andy Janovich

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,524
    Damn poor sens and especially Karlson, however i dont think it was intentional...


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY(I'm stuck with bills fans)
    Posts
    2,313
    Devils still rolling!!!! Ponikarovsky scoring in hes first game back after reacquiring him.

    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    montreal Canada
    Posts
    7,524
    So that linesman that missed the call in the avs game is either blind, legally retarded or got paid because that was the mother of all offsides lol


    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,611
    Habs #2 right now..

    another big win tonight!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,378
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    So that linesman that missed the call in the avs game is either blind, legally retarded or got paid because that was the mother of all offsides lol
    I heard he said that he thought the Predators passed the puck back, making it legal for Duchene to touch it and score.

    Obviously they didn't, they merely tipped it, but he saw it off the stick and thought it was a pass.

    A horribly, awful missed call that was hilarious. Everyone stopped...Duchene included....and then he just waltzed up, top shelfed it and the horn sounded. So hilarious watching it live.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    I heard he said that he thought the Predators passed the puck back, making it legal for Duchene to touch it and score.

    Obviously they didn't, they merely tipped it, but he saw it off the stick and thought it was a pass.

    A horribly, awful missed call that was hilarious. Everyone stopped...Duchene included....and then he just waltzed up, top shelfed it and the horn sounded. So hilarious watching it live.
    yeah... that has to be the head shaker of the week for sure.

  12. #42
    theMileHighGuy is offline
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    away from home
    Posts
    10,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    yeah... that has to be the head shaker of the week for sure.
    Did you see Pacioretty's hail mary from the red line? Pretty funny.

    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...ed-share-video


    Pens are playing good but I'm almost dreading playing the Flyers on wednesday... they are going to be on fire after crushing NYI.
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 02-19-2013 at 02:55 AM.
    I <3 Andy Janovich

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,932
    Quote Originally Posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
    Devils still rolling!!!! Ponikarovsky scoring in hes first game back after reacquiring him.
    He couldn't score for us, but maybe that says something about our team this year!

    If we (The Jets) don't get it going soon, we may be in the high draft pick race......

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    23,932
    Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    So that linesman that missed the call in the avs game is either blind, legally retarded or got paid because that was the mother of all offsides lol
    Duchene took it in like he was embarrassed, or was afraid to shoot it for fear he would get attacked for shooting after the whistle. Never seen a play quite like it!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,611
    Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Did you see Pacioretty's hail mary from the red line? Pretty funny.

    http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...ed-share-video


    Pens are playing good but I'm almost dreading playing the Flyers on wednesday... they are going to be on fire after crushing NYI.
    straight up knucklepuck...

    patches face after he scored was funny.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •