Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Formula One

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Malone is in it for the money, nothing else.

Austin is struggling with a declining attendance and funding so a relocation is probably more likely but it's an interesting thought. We all know where Ecclestone wants to move it but imagine a GP in Denver around Sloan Lake with the cityscape on one side (think AUS GP) and the Rockies on the other.
    That would be cool. Think there's a market in the Denver area? I know there's a NASCAR team located there.

Interesting points race between teammates. I'm hoping Hamilton wins. Hopefully, there won't be any "team orders" and they can just race.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    That would be cool. Think there's a market in the Denver area? I know there's a NASCAR team located there.

Interesting points race between teammates. I'm hoping Hamilton wins. Hopefully, there won't be any "team orders" and they can just race.
    I think the demographics of Denver, not to mention its larger metro, would allow for sustained success but then again, it's something that's been tried elsewhere and failed so who knows.

NASCAR has a firm grasp on the south and large pockets of the US there's just not that type of following for F1 yet unless you look for help south of the border. Maybe relocate to SoCal where there's a large latino population and easy access from Mexico? I could see that work out well long-term and allow for a second GP elsewhere down the road.

Hey, call me a homer but Hamilton is a Broncos fan and Rosberg just rubs me the wrong way so uh... yeah. GO HAMILTON!

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan